Soul Eater

Hey who here watchs Soul Eater if you do my favorite person is Black Star, Death The Kid,Soul,Liz and Patty,Maka,Soul, and yours are?
i watch it to i like Kidd he's funny my life is worthless i cant even fold the toilet paper into a triangle
Hey did you watch the one when Crona wrote a poem I think an easy way to defeat all their enemies is to give that poem to them to read it
Black Star FTW! He's so funny and just plain awesome! Plus, he looks so cool in demon sword mode.
Nuisance,Nuisance,Nuisance, ALL A NUISANCE!!!!! Black Star Pwns.
the ultimate destructive poem of crona!
I didn't even realize that there wasn't a thread for this. Should have made it myself. XD But I love how Kidd fails on the multiple times he tries to dye his hair completely black. And Lord Death is just, uh, how should I put this? Different.
i also like spirit i just feel bad for him and run from the new deathsythe the POEM
dude chicks who can turn into guns....WHY DIDNT I WATCH THIS BEFORE?
Soul Eater is One of my favorite animes ever....There is other animes too (obviously) but thats out of subject. My favorite character's gotta be......Soul,mainly because I'm a lot like him. I like to compare myself with anime characters a lot XD,But definantly Soul is my Favorite.
Soul Eater is actually my favorite anime currently. I watched all the episodes, but the ending was too cliche. The plot line was solid though, and I liked the character designs and such. My favorite characters were definetely Death the Kid, and Little Medusa.

Death the Kid because we both share extreme OCD, though he takes it to a severe level, but the fact he also looks good, and he's a good fighter.

And Little Medusa because she's adorable, but she is also an absolute monster when it comes to fighting, especially when she wrecked Chrona.

I wish they did change the ending, but otherwise, I loved the anime entirely.
I only read the manga, since it's going farther than the anime.

Especially one of the latest chapters with Crona and Medusa...that chapter was deep as hell. Seriously.
oh god i love this show so much major fan of dr stein loved death the kid aswell and everone in this show was awsome
Nevermind, Death is sooo beast. SHINGAMI CHOP! and Kid is okay too.
"DEATH CHOP!!!," I love when he used that on Maka's dad XD. My fav character is SOUL because he's just a bad carp.
Spirit just climbed to no.3
Why Didnt Maka inherit his humor?
Black Star got up to no.2

When Kid's becomes hair symmetrical, You're SCREWED.
So today at Hot Topic I got this sweet Death The Kid Shirt,it has him holding the 2 guns.....Dunno how to put a pic for it, mind if i could be told how :3 ?
I love this anime so far. On episode 15 so nothing great's happened yet. But Soul seems to be slipping away from Maka...oh! The teenage drama!
Did I mention I love the music in this show? The theme, and all the other music is so fitting to the theme of the show. Especially Black Paper Moon. One of my favorite openings. I also like the references to the real world, like Jack the Ripper and Al Capone. Very cool.

The character designs are also very nice, and they have diverse personalities. Even the minor characters look cool, like Kirikou!

My favorite episode is Episode 14 - Super Written Test! The most hilarious episode of them all.

My favorite characters in order are:
-Black Star
-Spirit
-Death the Kid
-Soul
(Sep. 29, 2011  4:14 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Did I mention I love the music in this show? The theme, and all the other music is so fitting to the theme of the show. Especially Black Paper Moon. One of my favorite openings. I also like the references to the real world, like Jack the Ripper and Al Capone. Very cool.

The character designs are also very nice, and they have diverse personalities. Even the minor characters look cool, like Kirikou!

My favorite episode is Episode 14 - Super Written Test! The most hilarious episode of them all.

My favorite characters in order are:
-Black Star
-Spirit
-Death the Kid
-Soul

I feel so bad for Crona! I'm on episode 3...4? 35? Anywho
Have you seen the one where (Click to View)
Hah, she goes absolutely nuts! Pretty awesome, though.
Wow. I finished all 51 episodes in 4 days (Started watching the first episode wednesday @ Anime Club). Is that a new record?

Hahahaha
Where did you watch the last few episodes? Were they dubbed? If so, mind sharing the links; they took the dubs of YouTube ._.