Sorry about everything and sorry to you brad

I am sorry to all of you and brad, I diden't mean what I say and I was just angry and just let my angry take control over me, And if all of that stuff I said to you make u feel bad then I am sorry for that and if I can change the past then I will but I can't and also Roan I am sorry that I made you banned me 56 times that day, One Again I am sorry to all of you.

I am also sorry to Beywiki itself and also brad I did reallly change and if u just let me back here todayy then I will be a good member and I wont spam or do nothing bad to get kick out of beywiki ever again, Brad u can even take my rights to post threads and etc if u let me back in

I want to ask a Question, Are the new blades that are on pre-order now, will they be realase this August 2008?
Before you are banned, I want to say the following :

Never use Beyblade Spirit's free graphics again.
I am freakin sorry I screw up but the past is the past so people just got to deal with what u done and get over it, I change, I even going to see someone about my angry problems, what more u want from me Huh? want me to go jump off a bridge then will that make all of you happy?
you keep changing your mind

"i wanna join beywiki omg"

"i'm gonna crush it with a hammer omg"
Driger S Wrote:I am freakin sorry I screw up but the past is the past so people just got to deal with what u done and get over it

Do you really think talking to us like this helps? Go away.