Soooo uhhh... What did I miss?

Gday everyone! It's been a long while since I been here, but I has returned! (Though I'm sure no one remembers me but that's fine xD)
These past few years have been a doozy, I don't need to explain why, as I'm sure everyone here was effected by it.
For those who were wondering why I disappeared was because of some unfortunate events. On september 2020, a Wildfire came through and burned all my belongings. My beys, my expensive lego sets, my music studio... I pretty much lost everything... it sucked...
I collected burst every release from the dual layers, to the end of GT.. all gone.
We got a new house and has already started the next chapter... but I had no motivation to try to restart my collection. Thousands of bey dollars gone... still sucks to think about it.
But I recently heard of the new Beyblade X series that's coming out, and I want to get back in the community and start over with this X series.

(Oh, and to those who actually still remembers me, thank you for doing so xD)
(May. 20, 2023  6:56 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Gday everyone! It's been a long while since I been here, but I has returned! (Though I'm sure no one remembers me but that's fine xD)
These past few years have been a doozy, I don't need to explain why, as I'm sure everyone here was effected by it.
For those who were wondering why I disappeared was because of some unfortunate events. On september 2020, a Wildfire came through and burned all my belongings. My beys, my expensive lego sets, my music studio... I pretty much lost everything... it sucked...
I collected burst every release from the dual layers, to the end of GT.. all gone.
We got a new house and has already started the next chapter... but I had no motivation to try to restart my collection. Thousands of bey dollars gone... still sucks to think about it.
But I recently heard of the new Beyblade X series that's coming out, and I want to get back in the community and start over with this X series.

That sucks! Sadly I don't remember you.. I'm not sure I was active at the time of your arrival...
Edit: I came here in 2019 February so yeah
(May. 20, 2023  8:35 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(May. 20, 2023  6:56 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Gday everyone! It's been a long while since I been here, but I has returned! (Though I'm sure no one remembers me but that's fine xD)

That sucks! Sadly I don't remember you.. I'm not sure I was active at the time of your arrival...
Edit: I came here in 2019 February so yeah

Ehh im.not surprised.  But yeah, it did suck. I'm happy to be back. And I can't wait for this new series to start. I want to restart this hobby there.
Yooo I remember you! When I frequently organized CBTs, you signed up for nearly all of 'em lol. Every now and then I'd stumble across an old post of yours and wonder what happened, and now it makes sense. Sorry about what happened dude, that sounds rough. Glad you're back though, and I definitely agree: Gen X is the perfect place to restart Smile
*may have missed alot of continuing series* But X is a good restarter. I lowkey remember you