Sonic colors favorite wisp

But you must remember that is originally was not a Wisp. Eggman created them.
I don't think he "created" them, he just drained their energy. My favourite wisp is Cyan Laser, simply because it's fast.
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:34 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: But you must remember that is originally was not a Wisp. Eggman created them.

no he did not robotnik drained it of its hyper go on energy transforming it into a nega wisp
Meh. That is what I meant. It is Eggy's fault that they even exist.
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:19 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Meh. That is what I meant. It is Eggy's fault that they even exist.
still does not change the fact that there AWSOME
frenzy it eats then it grows and grows and starts to eat stuff like black hole by sucking up rings and robot.
i like lazer but it is hard to control for me, my most favorite is spike (pink?) especially because you can spin dash with it

small offtopic thing-> i dont like the new sonic voice actor he just doesnt sound like sonic at all
(Jan. 21, 2011  2:21 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i like lazer but it is hard to control for me, my most favorite is spike (pink?) especially because you can spin dash with it

small offtopic thing-> i dont like the new sonic voice actor he just doesnt sound like sonic at all
lazer is awkward and the voice actor are different but my biggest problem is that tails is only a side character i was like o COME ON give tails some love