Sonic Generations

For anyone who is buying sonic generations for the 3ds i challenge you when i get it
Pm if you want to play i send you my friend code
well this is a weird glitch.i beat the game the day it came out but i still never got my city escape acheivment.
its the acheivment for restoreing the gate and if only it would unglitch and give it to me i would have 49 out of 49 acheivments Uncertain
Some achivements like that require you to watch the cut scenes as well as bear through all of the credits.
their was no cut scene for city escape and i watched the credits 3 times.
Sonic Generation for 3DS is actually really fun to play. I have beaten the game but i have alot to unlock in the game including the missions i have left.
I have been watching this game and it looks awesome, however, it looks like story mode is really short. Is that true? And is there any thing else to do after you beat story mode?
You can finish the missions and do time trials and I think thats it
withuot the missions are red rings the games 4 hours at most.with the missions and red rings its about 7 hours.but over all the stages are a absolute blast to go through.
Got the 3ds version
The game is really good and the levels become harder an harder im on radical highway
The rivals play just like sonic rivals and you can hit them and they hit you
that is all i can tell you dont want to spoil it
I added the game to my wishlist. Hope I can get it.