Sonic Comics

Hey does anyone here like the sonic comics if so post here
I do.I still have some of them
Cool I just order two subsribes for six issues.
I still have several issues of Sonic the comic from when I was younger. From back when robotnik didn't go by his dumb "eggman" name, and sonic didn't look stupidly thin. Smile

Sad to say I've read them so many times they're generally falling to pieces now though. Uncertain
wait which one. fleetway i wanna collect but i can't find them. sonic X no way. sonic the hedgehog i have some. sonic universe i have a few.
I believe it was literally called Sonic the Comic.

[Image: 296816.jpg]
i hated fleetway super sonic, i like them though but dont have any left
Victor looks weird
Whatever lol

And yeah fleetway Super sonic was crazy
I bought the Archie Sonic issue for Unleashed, and really lulzed.
i used to read them when i was little there was also a knuckles on if i rember correctly
There were a knuckles comic. The main comic is still going on today the last issue was 207
(Jan. 03, 2010  5:55 PM)Blading BenX Wrote: There were a knuckles comic. The main comic is still going on today the last issue was 207
I used to read those comics but its been quite a few years.
(Jan. 02, 2010  9:32 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I still have several issues of Sonic the comic from when I was younger. From back when robotnik didn't go by his dumb "eggman" name, and sonic didn't look stupidly thin. Smile

Sad to say I've read them so many times they're generally falling to pieces now though. Uncertain
umm if you actually pay more attention to the sonic games etc. they tell you many times that eggman's grandfather if robotnik and also the girl that shadow watched die is also robotnicks grand daughter
No, I'm pretty certain Eggman is just Robotnik given his Japanese name.
Ugh... so... many... universes....

In one Robotnik is one person, who is killed then Eggman is another.
In another Eggman is Sonic & friends nickname for Robotnik
In another it's his Japanese name.
In another Eggman is Robotniks alt. ego.
I LOVE these comics. I have quite a few, and so does my cousin. He has the one with Super Sonic vs. Hyper Knuckles, which is AWESOME!!! And yes, it is a real comic for any sceptics, if their are any Smile