Songs that you like to listen to while BeyBattling

Hey guys I thought it would be cool to start a thread about songs to beybattle to, my favorite is kotov syndrome by rise against, whats yours?
EDIT: it would probally be a good idea link your song via youtube also so other people could listen to it to.
here's Kotov Syndrome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vI9b_hBNwo
mines i need a doctor by eminem and dr.dre
The original opening to G-Revolution.
Please by McFly
Renegade master, Gangster Trippin, and Push The Tempo by Fatboy Slim
Born To Be Wild by Steppenwolf
Black Betty by Ram Jam
Little Nemo and Double Dragon by Duane & BrandO
You Were My Everything by Aviation
I'm Not Who I Was by Brandon Heath
Switch Blade and I'm Not Going Down by Beyblade.
I swear we already had a topic about this ... Anyway, if people do not elaborate on their answer, we will close this thread.
Star Wars Theme (very magestic for stamina battles)/William Tell Overture (for more upbeat battles)
I do no listen to any when beybattling. But I do think of all of the Beyblade theme songs in my head. It just fits the scene (obviously).
(Mar. 11, 2011  5:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I swear we already had a topic about this ... Anyway, if people do not elaborate on their answer, we will close this thread.

we might have but it probally got closed or something, so kai-v, do u have a song u'd like to share?
Kai-V is too cool to share.... Hah....

But seriously speaking, I like listening to fast paced songs, such as by Skillet, like Rebirth, and Monster. They both crate good beats and are able to maintain pace.
Iron Man by Junkie XL
Out of Control by Hoobastank
Given Up by Linkin Park

And many more Smile

I seriously need to listen to music while playing or seeing a UNEDITED beybattle video.It kidns of accompanies the video, as its really boring without music Wink
mostly rock songs since they fit me and my leone like black veil brides knives and pens
my favourite songs to listen while beybattling is never gonna take me down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15V0_jjoGQQ
The MFB Season 1 Song -
Beyblade Beyblade Let It Rip !!!

The Song Above Fits The Scene Perfectly.
amv and amv beybattles-
crush 41-with me
breaking benjamin songs
kotov syndrome
escape the fate
linkin park

only beybattles-
paragonx9
dimrain47
free royalty music

anyone of you interested to see my videos -
www.youtube.com/bladestar20
Already made by Sk8nBlade...... got closed in 5 min...