Something you've regret

not buying the flame sagitario+free grip at wallmart. I think the offer ended Unhappy
i regret using my RF against my cousin on the concrete out side my RF is now completly worn but i got a new one!!!
back when the plastic beys were out i ripped one at a metal pole, and it broke into two pieces
wasting my money buing fake beys at the pacific mall (I didn't know that they were fake)
i regret all the times i pissed off, cheesed off, and got the hot air built up out of kai-V. i'm 90% warning.
(Nov. 09, 2010  12:05 AM)dyenguard Wrote: not buying the flame sagitario+free grip at wallmart. I think the offer ended Unhappy
they still selling it
(Nov. 09, 2010  4:41 AM)geminiguy2000 Wrote: i regret all the times i pissed off, cheesed off, and got the hot air built up out of kai-V. i'm 90% warning.

WHOOOWEEE!!!! thats a nice and high number lol. What could you have possibly done to do that?

and thats awesome how the offer is still on! I will try to get one right after I fight off this fever. Unhappy
Joining this forum. Lol I kid, I kid. Uhh.. Lemme see... Not revising on my end of year 7 test. Now I have the luxury of been cheecked by my friend in being in 2nd set maths, when I would be fully capable in first ._. Atleast I can brag that I am in top set English and he is in second..xD
(Nov. 09, 2010  4:41 AM)geminiguy2000 Wrote: i regret all the times i pissed off, cheesed off, and got the hot air built up out of kai-V. i'm 90% warning.

I bet he regrets it now, hah.
i really wish i had some stupid regret but one of the main things i regret was back in Jr High there was this girl who never talked to anyone but me. we used to sit next to each other she was so clammed up.

i was nice to her i didnt believe in freinds or anything and like to detatch my self, so i was'nt that close. but one day she never came to school and i maybe felt that because i wasnt really there for her. i really regretted not being her freind she may have really needed that or maybe she would have never left. who knows but i can never forget about her. i think she haunts me to this day.
When I punched a girl in the face. And that girl was my girlfriend. XD
(Dec. 04, 2010  7:44 PM)Serious Wrote: When I punched a girl in the face. And that girl was my girlfriend. XD
jus like your name...ARE YOU SERIOUS???
Yeah. Yeah I am. XD Good thg she still is y girlfriend
arent u 10....(off topic)
(Dec. 04, 2010  8:11 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: arent u 10....(off topic)

Yeah
when i stabbed my friend in the back with a pencil at school

i was suspended for a day because of my clean record back then

now ive been suspended six times......there goes my clean record Smithicide
Mine really is that I have so many warnings. 90% warning level Unhappy All of them were preventable as well. But i'm trying to be more careful what I say now And the other thing is that I didn't come here in the early years when plastics and hms were very easier to find and cheaper.

(Dec. 04, 2010  8:55 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: when i stabbed my friend in the back with a pencil at school

now ive been suspended six times......there goes my clean record DX

Why would anyone stab their friend with a pencil? Did it go in deep or not really? Also 6 times!
(Dec. 04, 2010  8:56 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Mine really is that I have so many warnings. 90% warning level Unhappy All of them were preventable as well. But i'm trying to be more careful what I say now And the other thing is that I didn't come here in the early years when plastics and hms were very easier to find and cheaper.

(Dec. 04, 2010  8:55 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: when i stabbed my friend in the back with a pencil at school

now ive been suspended six times......there goes my clean record DX

Why would anyone stab their friend with a pencil? Did it go in deep or not really? Also 6 times!

it was dull i coud've picked the sharp one but I didn't because he didnt make me THAT angry but we're still friends to this day (and hes still afraid of me with a pencil) and yea six times but im an A and B student
(Dec. 04, 2010  8:56 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Mine really is that I have so many warnings. 90% warning level Unhappy

Really? I've never seen you get warned before.

I regret getting too serious in relationships.
"The only regrets you have in life are the risks you didn't take"
I regret not taking Biology my freshman year. Now next year I'm going to have to take both AP Bio and Chemestry T.T
I regret having so many fight's in year 7 and getting kicked out... Unhappy Luckily I go to an academy now Grin
i regret not buying that dragoon ms that i saw in asda for £3 when i was 9
I regret choosing triple science for GCSE's. So hard...
(Dec. 05, 2010  10:51 AM)Robsta Wrote: "The only regrets you have in life are the risks you didn't take"

That's not even close to true. Most of my refers come from risks taken that weren't worth it.