Something you've regret

I went to Vietnam On july and came to the Mall there. I saw the new Metal Fight Beyblade but i didnt know i was going to be interested in it. I passed by it and i saw their price of they beys....omg they are super cheap! like 300,000 viet dongs are like 12 dollars here so yea they had the attack stadium, beypointers, etc but i just passed on by like it was nothing... T-T
I regret writing on a school chair attest it was crayon and I could erase it but i still got in troble
Something tells me I'd regret posting my regrets for the world to see.
(Oct. 17, 2010  11:44 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: I went to Vietnam On july and came to the Mall there. I saw the new Metal Fight Beyblade but i didnt know i was going to be interested in it. I passed by it and i saw their price of they beys....omg they are super cheap! like 300,000 viet dongs are like 12 dollars here so yea they had the attack stadium, beypointers, etc but i just passed on by like it was nothing... T-T

Similar thing happened to me, except I was in Odaiba in Tokyo. I saw Beys in the Toys R Us there, but I didn't bother because I was so bent on getting electronics while I was in Japan.

*Sigh*
Taking cold symptoms lightly. My brothers both got sick at the same time and I wasn't being as cautious as I normally am around sick people. Long story short, I ended up incredibly ill for 1 and a half weeks!
Buying Dark Cancer AND getting Dark Wolf for free...
I regret not discovering MFB/HWS earlier...
There isn't anything in the world that I regret. I mean come on, why waste your time "regretting" something when you could be doing something better. : S
buying a light wheel before a metal wheel.
(Oct. 18, 2010  4:03 AM)To Wrote: Something tells me I'd regret posting my regrets for the world to see.

Same here. And that's all I'm gonna say on this.

Inevitable doom in 3...2...1...
not trying hard in school

I'm currently rank 33 of 370ish, and there's no doubt in my mind that I could have gotten higher had I tried a little bit in school. Whatever.
(Oct. 23, 2010  5:23 AM)RFkid Wrote: I regret not discovering MFB/HWS earlier...

Same
I regret not buying Ray Unicorno apposed to Galaxy Peg. Speechless
I Regret painting my beyblade.Crying
I regret not buying MFB's earlier and missing the entire pre-HWS series. D:
But I also regret using my Galaxy wheel, the paint has chipped forever.

And I regret buying a lot of pointless things.
The list goes on...
Things not suitable to post on a site with so many kids hah.

One involves being suspended, another involves relationship stuff, and the last one would probably be "Don't call my friends" hah.

Who would have thought if you told someone not to call, they would.
[/sarcasm]
getting involved in a fight then end up losing my finger but still won
i boght a flame bull instede of lightning l-drago UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I regret not buying more plastics and HMS Beys when they were available. *Sigh*, there were only a few that I really wanted anyway.
^5 Saint Booster/DGMSUV/Ice Blue Wolborg MS/Recolour Dragoon MF. ):

I want to cry. LOL

momiji manju Wrote:One involves being suspended
Haha, I know how you feel. :L
finding out about beyblade...i think i regret it....i've spent over $300 in the past 5 months, and i'd never spend that much. well i regret finding out about it before i got a job.
i also regret not telling my friends about the catholic highskool entrance exams....now they can't go to catholic skools
well spending more than $700 on beyblades well it is my fault i couldn'y decde what to get and in my school i could have donate that to the charity
charity? CHARITY!?!?!?!?!??!?!? WHY, ULTIMATEBLADERS, WOULD YOU DARE THINK ABOUT CHARITY! anyway, i regret ripping RF on hardwood floor. AHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Because some people like to help others and not be a self centred and shallow person.