Something big is coming.

(Oct. 05, 2008  10:33 AM)Animeblader Wrote: i can't wait to wat it is?

(Sep. 28, 2008  11:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If I feel like revealing something about it, I will. I'm just trying to get you guys excited! I won't answer any questions about what it is.

You'll just have to keep waiting! Wink
Ok,Ok, Brad is going to rock the dragon.
It's my birthday present XD. Cuz my b-day is in the end of October.
Is this big thing gona be exciting???!!!
(Oct. 05, 2008  7:47 PM)To Wrote: Ok,Ok, Brad is going to rock the dragon.

Dragon, Dragon, ROCK THE DRAGON, Dragonball Z!!!!!!!!!!
"This forum is restricted to registered affiliates to the World Beyblade Organization"

I'm guessing this has something to do with it eh? Joyful_3
Wowowowowo..I can't wait!!!Confused

Great Bey Brad!!
(Oct. 08, 2008  6:17 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: "This forum is restricted to registered affiliates to the World Beyblade Organization"

I'm guessing this has something to do with it eh? Joyful_3

Quote:This forum is restricted to registered affiliates to the World Beyblade Organization. THE EXISTENCE OF AND ALL CONTENT WITHIN THIS FORUM IS CONFIDENTIAL.

Not confidential enough, apparently. I wonder what this "World Beyblade Organization" will be. I doubt it's just another term for the IBA.
Quote:This forum is restricted to registered affiliates to the World Beyblade Organization. THE EXISTENCE OF AND ALL CONTENT WITHIN THIS FORUM IS CONFIDENTIAL.

Where is this quote from? I missed it.
carp

I don't think you people were supposed to see this
(Oct. 08, 2008  9:25 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:

Where is this quote from? I missed it.

It's listed in the description of the spankin' new Affiliates Forum (beneath the Locked Topics forum).

I also don't think we were supposed to see it. Unless, of course, Brad "accidentally" leaked it in order to generate a little extra buzz. All we know now about this "WBO" is that it will have affiliates.
Oh, I see. Thanks.
i have a feeling this is just a hint, like a little taste of it, we really dont know all of it. like maby he has some connections and has set up a world wide BBA style thing and the affliate thing... hmmm maby there are sponsers lol XD
Oooh I wonder what the World Beyblade Organization is...

I'll wait though... be patient...
Can't wait for the big surprise!
Me neither! From what's been posted, it all sounds very exciting. I know it'll be a great surprise when we all get to see what it is. It's my birthday a week today and it's really cool to know that Beyblade is going to become big this month!
a real life BBA with HQs all around the world and official tournaments in like every town with no age limit...

that would be so awesome.
Very exciting. Can't wait xD
(Oct. 09, 2008  9:05 PM)Star Shield Wrote: a real life BBA with HQs all around the world and official tournaments in like every town with no age limit...

that would be so awesome.

Yes. It would be incredible! I'd love that to happen. Who knows, maybe what the Beywiki staff are planning is similar to this. If it isn't, then it may well happen once Metal Fight Beyblade is distributed worldwide with the WBBA.
maybe if we join then we get discounts on beyblades Grin yay for my wallet
(Oct. 14, 2008  9:19 PM)B Wrote: maybe if we join then we get discounts on beyblades Grin yay for my wallet

you never know. i remember brad had a deal with ideal 808 before. not shure though.
(Oct. 15, 2008  3:18 AM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2008  9:19 PM)B Wrote: maybe if we join then we get discounts on beyblades Grin yay for my wallet

you never know. i remember brad had a deal with ideal 808 before. not shure though.

now that whould be slick but it say make it like big again but i dont see how that chould but wise thinking Joyful_2

Couldn't see that happening as they would loose quite a bit of money and woulnd't gain anything in the long run.
come on beybrad we waited so long and u didnt tell us anything! so plz tell us!or at least tell us the day u will tell us.