Something big is coming.

(Sep. 28, 2008  7:53 PM)G Wrote: Yes, because the admin of this place would post a topic under the "Rules and Announcements" forum just for the lol

Well...
(Sep. 28, 2008  8:26 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  7:53 PM)G Wrote: Yes, because the admin of this place would post a topic under the "Rules and Announcements" forum just for the lol

Well...

haha I remember that. He just wanted to use that picture, but there's a big difference between the 2 topics since he actually wrote stuff down.
Why don't you all just chill and wait till whatevers gonna happen happenes?
Asking questions is not gonna have it come any faster. you don't see me bugging anyone.
If I feel like revealing something about it, I will. I'm just trying to get you guys excited! I won't answer any questions about what it is.
(Sep. 28, 2008  5:40 PM)Nikku Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  5:21 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  5:15 PM)Sega Wrote: Im thinking this site and Takara-Tomy might have done a deal or something?

I dunno, if the IBA was just a small thing then Im guessing this might be it?

If there is indeed a deal set emplace between Takara Tomy and Beywiki, what could it possibly be for?

Someone please translate? xDD
On topic though, it sounds really interesting...

Ask again and the pizza is only $2!

Beywiki is merging with the Beyblade yaoi forum that chant be mentioned, isn't it?
just so you don't get your hopes up, no we're not merging with takara tomy

jesus i wish
Fine, Kenny is back and is comming to save us all.
(Sep. 29, 2008  12:37 AM)To Wrote: Fine, Kenny is back and is comming to save us all.

Dude Blader:Kenny has been back for a while
(Sep. 29, 2008  12:42 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2008  12:37 AM)To Wrote: Fine, Kenny is back and is comming to save us all.

Dude Blader:Kenny has been back for a while

WHAT!!!! I'm pretty sure I've said this some where else here, but you've officially blown my mind. No sarcasm either.
leo aggressive
Oh now things start to make sense.
(Sep. 29, 2008  12:51 AM)To Wrote: Oh now things start to make sense.
how?what did he mean with leo aggressive? is wut leo said was right?but he didnt say anything?
(Sep. 29, 2008  10:29 AM)pegasis Wrote:
how?what did he mean with leo aggressive? is wut leo said was right?but he didnt say anything?
Leo Aggressive is Blader:Kenny.
Expect the worse, then anything additonal is a bonus! I think this is what one of the guys here said...Anubis maybe?
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
so!...
(Sep. 29, 2008  2:11 PM)pegasis Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
so!...
Did you read the last few posts ?

Here is a résumé :
- To suggested that this "something big coming" was Blader:Kenny coming back. As a joke.
- To discovered that Blader:Kenny was already back, under the username of "Leo Aggressive".
- To now understands why Leo Aggressive's posts are what they are.
- Blader:Kenny has nothing to do with this.

BeyUK-Espio Wrote:Expect the worse, then anything additonal is a bonus! I think this is what one of the guys here said...Anubis maybe?
I always do this.
oh,i didnt get the joke,,,am so stuped,,,
(Sep. 29, 2008  5:40 PM)pegasis Wrote: oh,i didnt get the joke,,,am so stuped,,,

Your grammar and spelling proves this point.

EDIT: By the way, how is it gonna change the beyblade community/world? Like, will it affect everyone or just a certain few people? =/
STOP ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Im excited too but Im not like crazy about it. Just wait for it to come and then go crazy about it.
(Sep. 29, 2008  8:22 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2008  5:40 PM)pegasis Wrote: oh,i didnt get the joke,,,am so stuped,,,

english is not his native language you dolt

stop asking questions i'm not answering them
(Sep. 29, 2008  9:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2008  8:22 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:

english is not his native language you dolt

Apologies, I didn't know. =/
!GUYS GO APE carp IN THIS ANTE UP!!!
Oh man sounds really exciting. I cant wait to find out what this is.
Hmm ill take a guess. Maby its the OFFICIAL beywiki theme song/ music video!!! Lol XD

But on a serious note, maby its like a worldwide BBA system? Idk just speculating lol
Oh shut up everyone. Be silent until it comes!
I can't wait! ;D