Something big is coming.

(Sep. 27, 2008  10:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I posted that here.

I am certainly looking forward to this. However, "before the end of October" is too vague.

No it isn't. o.O

You've obviously never heard of Blizzard and the dates they decide their games will be released on. For them "before the end of October" means "before 2056".

I'm glad it's coming so soon. It sounds really exciting and as if it could make beyblade a big thing again! Joyful_3
Is it that IBA thing? if not, im sure my other idea was right.lol. If that one was wrong too you should really give it some thought
The "IBA thing" is only scratching the surface of what we're doing.
(Sep. 27, 2008  9:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Beyblade Spirit has one.

D'oh! I guess that explains where I saw it before.
Does it have anything to do with a big upcoming tournament?
(Sep. 28, 2008  11:02 AM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Does it have anything to do with a big upcoming tournament?

Do you really think I'm going to tell you if you ask enough questions?
(Sep. 28, 2008  11:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  11:02 AM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Does it have anything to do with a big upcoming tournament?

Does that mean yes?
(Sep. 28, 2008  11:54 AM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:

Does that mean yes?

you're an idiot
(Sep. 28, 2008  11:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  11:54 AM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:

Does that mean yes?

you're an idiot

You didn't answer my question. xD

Also, if you didn't want us to interrogate you why would you post this eh? Grin
(Sep. 28, 2008  11:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you're an idiot
(Sep. 28, 2008  12:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  11:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you're an idiot

It seems I have no choice but to respond with "no u".

o.O
but if every one keeps makeing a big deal they might be disapointed when they find out!!
(Sep. 28, 2008  1:48 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: but if every one keeps makeing a big deal they might be disapointed when they find out!!

Unless it's worth making a big deal about? Brad seems to be keeping away from telling us what's happening though. Wink

EDIT: I still think it's to do with some sort of big tournament. That or brad has perfected his waterfall technique.
(Sep. 28, 2008  1:53 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  1:48 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: but if every one keeps makeing a big deal they might be disapointed when they find out!!

Unless it's worth making a big deal about? Brad seems to be keeping away from telling us what's happening though. Wink

EDIT: I still think it's to do with some sort of big tournament. That or brad has perfected his waterfall technique.

but its cant be one big tornament cause theres so many bladers from other countrys erm maybe a new website i dunno.
(Sep. 28, 2008  2:40 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:

but its cant be one big tornament cause theres so many bladers from other countrys erm maybe a new website i dunno.

1.) Pshaw. You won't be disappointed with this.
2.) A "big tournament" would be big, it's possible. Wink
3.) Yes it can.

well he and the staff wouldn't want to spoil the surprise would they now?

anticipation and making people wait for something super cool makes it much more tasty when you finally get it after so much waiting
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:27 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  2:40 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:

1.) Pshaw. You won't be disappointed with this.
2.) A "big tournament" would be big, it's possible. Wink
3.) Yes it can.
yes it can? be what big enoght?
(Sep. 28, 2008  5:04 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: yes it can? be what big enoght?
(Sep. 28, 2008  5:07 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  5:04 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: yes it can? be what big enoght?

so IMO i think its gonna be a tornament! im most likely wrong but oh well ill have to wait.
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:53 PM)bugturtles Wrote:

well he and the staff wouldn't want to spoil the surprise would they now?

anticipation and making people wait for something super cool makes it much more tasty when you finally get it after so much waiting

Like cheesecake. It tastes better after you have to wait for it because it's rewarding

Seriously, though, if you all really want to know...

Brad and Kei perfected Waterfall

Dead serious, they're gonna teach it to me
Im thinking this site and Takara-Tomy might have done a deal or something?

I dunno, if the IBA was just a small thing then Im guessing this might be it?
(Sep. 28, 2008  5:15 PM)Sega Wrote: Im thinking this site and Takara-Tomy might have done a deal or something?

erm but if theve done a deal what for thogth well thts if they have.
(Sep. 28, 2008  5:21 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  5:15 PM)Sega Wrote: Im thinking this site and Takara-Tomy might have done a deal or something?

erm but if theve done a deal what for thogth well thts if they have.

Someone please translate? xDD
On topic though, it sounds really interesting...
If this is really a joke brad i swear im gonna ::::CENSORED::::
(Sep. 28, 2008  6:04 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: If this is really a joke brad i swear im gonna ::::CENSORED::::

Yes, because the admin of this place would post a topic under the "Rules and Announcements" forum just for the lol