Something big is coming.

Something big is coming to Beywiki before the end of October. The staff are already privy to this, but nobody else. This is an absolutely top secret project.

This is the biggest undertaking the Beyblade community has ever seen. This will change the face of the international Beyblade scene forever. And in one month, you will all know.

We will unite Bladers all around the world.

Stay tuned.
Awesome
Sweeeet. Now you´ve got me curious.
Sounds interesting O.o
wow,cool, is it the IBA project?
beybrad am leaving this site for about a week after 3 days cuz its eid(the christmas of muslims) so i will be busy, if anything new happened plz send it to my email
(Sep. 27, 2008  11:17 AM)Rögnvaldur Wrote: Sweeeet. Now you´ve got me curious.

Same!!
Quote:Something big is coming.

I'm sure this thread was a big disappointment for all the girls on this forum. xD

But seriously, are you just taunting us? Q.Q
Wooo, this is going to be great. Smile
kei ur a staff so u know about this,plz tell us
(Sep. 27, 2008  3:17 PM)pegasis Wrote: kei ur a staff so u know about this,plz tell us
Quote:The staff are already privy to this, but nobody else. This is an absolutely top secret project.

Think that speaks for itself, he's going to stay quiet! This sounds like it could be something really great though. Did you by any chance convince hasbro to get off their lazy asses and make something worth using? =P
Give us a hint Brad! Gasp

This is so insane, I can feel the old excitement over hearing it last time coming back...

[/tease]
Sounds awesome! Changing Beyblading FOREVER? Man! Can't wait! Grin
Hmmm... what could possibly change Beyblade forever??

Can't wait to hear what's up!!
Speculation Time!

Is it...an interactive map where bladers can input their location, thus allowing others to find them (and, conversely, allowing them to find others)? I've seen things like that before.

Sounds interesting, whatever it is.
(Sep. 27, 2008  6:51 PM)Doompenguin Wrote: Speculation Time!

Is it...an interactive map where bladers can input their location, thus allowing others to find them (and, conversely, allowing them to find others)? I've seen things like that before.

That's not very "big"
OMG your kidnapping takara and beybrad is taking his place at the top of beyblade enterprises just like takara wanted in his (forged) will
Sooooooooooo much awesomeness is going to ensue for beyblade!

The anticipation is killing me inside.
(Sep. 27, 2008  8:34 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: OMG your kidnapping takara and beybrad is taking his place at the top of beyblade enterprises just like takara wanted in his (forged) will

WHO TOLD YOU
(Sep. 27, 2008  7:15 PM)Grey Wrote:

That's not very "big"

What's not big about that? Such a system could help people find locations to organize tournaments, or at the very least find other players in the area for smaller get-togethers. Also, I would assume that being unable to find others to play with prevents the game from growing as much as it should; this would remedy that. And after all, Brad did say that his project was going to "unite Bladers all around the world." I can see this sort of thing doing that.
Trust me, it's a lot more than something like that. Wink
(Sep. 27, 2008  9:13 PM)Doompenguin Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2008  7:15 PM)Grey Wrote:

That's not very "big"

What's not big about that? Such a system could help people find locations to organize tournaments, or at the very least find other players in the area for smaller get-togethers. Also, I would assume that being unable to find others to play with prevents the game from growing as much as it should; this would remedy that. And after all, Brad did say that his project was going to "unite Bladers all around the world." I can see this sort of thing doing that.

Doesn't this already exist? I could swear I input my name and location for this before.

At least I hope it was for this purpose. O.O
Beyblade Spirit has one.
I posted that here.

I am certainly looking forward to this. However, "before the end of October" is too vague.