Some suggestions

1. The Orange font on white is really bad on the eyes. Am I in the minority here? That dark red font used for the forums I think would be easier on the eyes. But if no one else is bothered by it, it's fine.

2. Is it possible to change button layout? I keep pushing the "New Topic" button, lol.
It's nice as first too, but after a while of looking at it my retinas BURN.
Artie Wrote:I keep pushing the "New Topic" button, lol.

ditto.

edit: btw you could prolly do it with firefox's greasemonkey extension
Artie Wrote:1. The Orange font on white is really bad on the eyes. Am I in the minority here? That dark red font used for the forums I think would be easier on the eyes. But if no one else is bothered by it, it's fine.

2. Is it possible to change button layout? I keep pushing the "New Topic" button, lol.

1. I might consider changing it to a darker shade of orange, but I seriously don't have a problem with it. If enough people dislike it, I'll change it.

2. I sure as hell am not attempting it.
Tamer Brad Wrote:1. I might consider changing it to a darker shade of orange, but I seriously don't have a problem with it. If enough people dislike it, I'll change it.

I think that might be a good idea, it is a little strenuous on the eyes right now.
It's fine for me. *shrug* Your eyes all suck. XD.
I darkened the shade of orange slightly. Did it help at all?
Tamer Brad Wrote:I darkened the shade of orange slightly. Did it help at all?

It helped quite a bit IMO Smile
ya i think the deeper orange helped too
Well, that's good then!

If anyone else has any comments please leave them.
ive noticed that sometimes after reading a thread the icon that indicates new sometimes stays around. dunno if its happening for anyone else
Fleetscut Wrote:ive noticed that sometimes after reading a thread the icon that indicates new sometimes stays around. dunno if its happening for anyone else

This has happened on just about every board ever.
ive rarely ever seen it happen before
It still happens to me on BBF. Even if it is happening, there's not much I can do about it.
my comments:

- I 'm not the greatest fan of the colour scheme (red is my preference), but it's not horrible at least, so no worries unless there is alot more demand.
- The header at the top is nice Joyful_3
- I think the smileys look a little goofy. sure i'll get used to them though.
OSW Wrote:my comments:

- I 'm not the greatest fan of the colour scheme (red is my preference), but it's not horrible at least, so no worries unless there is alot more demand.
- The header at the top is nice Joyful_3
- I think the smileys look a little goofy. sure i'll get used to them though.

1. I think the color scheme is a relative hit. Smile
2. Thanks!
3. I hate them too. I'll see about replacing them.
How about a link to the main site up somewhere? I know it says BEYWIKI.COM right there, but I'm sure some members are unaware of it.
G Wrote:How about a link to the main site up somewhere? I know it says BEYWIKI.COM right there, but I'm sure some members are unaware of it.

There is one at the footer, but it is not very prominent. I'll get on that.