0%
Its ok Speechless
0%
This is a sucky story -.-
0%
This was a story Chocked_2
0%
Total: 0% 0 vote(s)
Name suggestions are accepted.Its not a beyblade story.....I don't recommend you read unless your able to handle mild violence Chocked_2.I have only made one character (My character)for the story so far.Give me characters so i can start the first chapter :Cute Story's theme song: Chain by Back-On >:3 (because there's no anime better then air gear and there's no opening better then chain Speechless) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZYozk9gm...D2B4AF5718
This is not an air gear story.... i might make it one though.... tell me if i should stick with this story or go air gear :3(which will obviously just be for entertainment only so i dont go to jail >.>)Meh after sitting for hours trying to figure something out im just gonna do air gear ^-^

A new fad by the name of 'Air Trek' (a futuristic evolution of inline-skating) has swept the nation's youth and all over gangs are being formed that compete in various events using their A-T. (copied from Wikipedia because i couldn't explain well enough but there's a twist to A-T this time)
Whenever a human uses an A-T for the first time the road on sky opens up to them..There A-T can turn into a living human being themselves based on there owners personality they will be the total opposite.So if the owner is calm and stealthy the A-T will be the complete opposite ^-^.A group of violent gangs using there A-T's as weapons or to bully have recently showed up.A group of students in a school have bought A-T's and use them in secret until the same gang messes with all of those 4 students (yep four people get acepted and added in at the start ^-^)The students get together and form there own group.

I ask that you use the anime charchter generator that i provide or if you have found a better one pm it to me .I just feel the generator will add more detail to the charchter just in case someone didn't give a good description we still know what there charchter looks like ^-^ (the best i could find is a gaia avatar :3 you can use the gaia one or the dream selfy one just include which one you use in the charchter application. You can also use both ^-^)

http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_flash.php?# Gaia one
http://www.dreamself.me/clothes.php?action=view&id=0 Dream selfy/tiner me

[Image: tek4e4ee781993342603513l.png]
Gaia
My character has two split personality's so i'm going to post hes 2nd personality the first one i posted is hes nice personality (hes kinda like akito/agito just because there my fav charchters :3)
[Image: tek4e4ef0d5e6fcf8156127.png]
Applications like this please
Name:
Allignment:
AppearanceUnhappyYou can put the anime character you made here if you don't want to write it out ^-^)
PictureUnhappyIf u did write out your appearance put the picture here)
(You don't have to use the anime generator things if you can get a picture of a character or make your own ^-^)
Chapter 1(i will be going 3rd person 2nd person a lot)
Jin sat in front of the tv.He's favriote show was on (idk bare with me -.-)Dingo Dongo (o.o)
"I am so hungry..."
I walked towards the kitchen to see if my sisters had made dinner yet

Victoria:"Liz....WHERE'S THE STEAK!",Liz:"I don't know Pinching_eyes_2"Liz said
Jin chuckled at hes clumzy sisters Liz,and Victoria
He decided to leave the house to get something to eat it usually takes hes sisters forever to finish cooking.
"Hm.....Where to go........"He whispered to himself.He didn't get to finsh that sentence at the very moment he said go he felt someone behind him.He turned around quickly to find a Punk with what looked to be rollerblades.Man:"Hey kid hand over your money or else your gonna get pounded!" (there will be slang in this story to fit some of the charchters btw) The man had jumped in the air...It allmost looked like he was flying.He landed on top of Jin crushing him to the ground.He then grabed Jin and flew into the air again."I'm going to drop you from here bye bye"At that moment Jin had closed hes eyes and waited for death when he heard a familiar voice.It was he's sisters..They were on roller blades like the man(battle song for now it has nothing to do with the animation.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB5jyYD2WEw&ob=av2e listen to it if you want Grin because I HATE YOU Grin )
There were 4 girls Liz,Victoria,Lilly,Rose each on roller blades.They jumped into the air and kicked the man realasing Jin.Liz had then rushed over to jump and catch Jin.Rose then jumped on the guys head and started slaping him and then flipping him over to the ground.All girls:"Whoever wonders into our forest fall into an eternal slumber "( yep sleeping forest is still in Grin without annoying ringo...)They carried Jin and then ran to the house.Jin tossed and turned in hes bed and waited for moring to come.

End Grin come on people i need those charachters Grin