Some of Galaxxy's Drawings

(Apr. 16, 2011  11:52 PM)aries blader Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:38 PM)greimatter Wrote: Your drawings are great. How do you draw your hands? I always have such a hard time drawing them.
Who can draw hands?
When I draw humans, I think I spend more time on the hands than on anything else. xD
(Apr. 17, 2011  1:00 AM)greimatter Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:38 PM)greimatter Wrote: Your drawings are great. How do you draw your hands? I always have such a hard time drawing them.
Who can draw hands?
When I draw humans, I think I spend more time on the hands than on anything else. xD
lol i spend most of the time on the upper body, speccialy the face.
gah, itz soo hard 4 meh 2 draw hands, + my heads are alwwayse outtapraportion. but anyway, yea people do seem to worry bout the details on the face and hands more than anything because the hands need to be just rught and their face seems to be the first way of telling what the person's persionality is like
awesome drawings keep up the good work
Thank you again everyone, I try to hide the hands if i'm drawing a full person but if I cannot then I guess I just draw them in Tongue_out
OMG you just inspired me to do a thread like dis... if i get the strong urge to do this at some moment.

Nice drawings. I see you like anime
Who can draw hands?

I draw hands like the way unknown person does it.
Dunno who he is? Go to deviantart and search unknown person and you'll know.
(Jun. 21, 2011  10:09 PM)Clarkie Wrote: OMG you just inspired me to do a thread like dis... if i get the strong urge to do this at some moment.

Nice drawings. I see you like anime
Who can draw hands?

I draw hands like the way unknown person does it.
Dunno who he is? Go to deviantart and search unknown person and you'll know.

yea, i actually do hands kinda like that