Some Blades from my collection

Hey. I'm desperate for a few TT items I could never get because they are so expensive. I'm willing to trade stuff from my collection for any of these TT items:

Super Attack Stadium (like the one in the hybrid wheel match set)
Digital Power Launcher Pegasis V
Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Cyber Pegasus 100HF
85 Spin Track
Beylauncher

Here are the things I'm willing to trade:

Rock Orso D125B
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Scorpio T125JB
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Storm Pegasus 105RF (Hasbro Recolor)
Lightning L-Drago 100HF (Hasbro Recolor)
Storm Metal Wheel
Aries Clear Wheel (Black)
125 Spin Track
S Performance Tip
Beylauncher Orange

Just post what you're interested in and what you're willing to trade for. Remember I'm only trading for the items listed at the top! Thanks, happy haggling! XD
The stadium in the hybrid wheel match set is the attack stadium not the super attack stadium FYI. They are completly different and the attack stadium is much more useful.
actully in bb-32 hybrid wheel set,its a TT attack staduim.Not super attack.

edit:beaten
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:08 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: The stadium in the hybrid wheel match set is the attack stadium not the super attack stadium FYI. They are completly different and the attack stadium is much more useful.

thank you. sorry. Wink But, uh, not to be annoying, but are you interested?
No. I would like to buy your Rock Orso if you've got paypal though.
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:15 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: No. I would like to buy your Rock Orso if you've got paypal though.

I asked him he dosnt have paypal....

Btw i bought orso today LOL
ok people, the title says TRADING. so i've decided not to sell because of money complications. btw, if you just have the vulcan wheel, i'll take that too. remember, ONLY TRADING!
also, i THINK i'll sell some stuff IF you can send CHECKS. sry.
Never mind then cause I don't have anything you want.
okay, bad news. this thread is closed. my parents are too worried about this.not to be offensive to anyone, but they think that i might be in trouble from predators or i'll get scammed. sry. Unhappy