SoltyRei

Like, godly anime.

Love this show so much. The musical score is ORGASMIC, and the outline of the setting's pretty cool, too. If anything, everyone should watch the pool fight in episode 5 or Rose's monologue in episode 8, as both those scenes have an AMAZING insert track.

There are the first ten episodes dubbed on stage6, and I'm pretty sure all of them are subbed on Veoh.
ive watched a few episodes in my anime club. i intend to pick this up once i have enough free time
I wish FUNimation would air their awesome shows like this on basic cable(outside of DBZ and carp FMA) Over half of the anime they license is only direct-to-DVD and basically get online cult followings, if they're lucky.

Once I get enough posts on [adult swim] forums, I'm spamming the "Suggest New Anime for [as]" board with this. It worked for Death Note. Uncertain
thank god someone else who thinks FMA is carp
i liked the FMA manga more then the show. better story
I couldn't be bothered to read manga these days, I thought fma (dub) was really good.
besides being overrated, how is it carp brad?
The whole concept of the series is stupid, character development is nonexistant, and the shows coloring is rather ugly.
well I'd have to disagree on all of those accounts.
but I am sorry to have hijacked your thread.

I'll try this one out since the score seems interesting.
BlueSZK Wrote:I couldn't be bothered to read manga these days, I thought fma (dub) was really good.

Because it completely falls apart and stops making sense about halfway through.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
BlueSZK Wrote:I couldn't be bothered to read manga these days, I thought fma (dub) was really good.

Because it completely falls apart and stops making sense about halfway through.

That's because about halfway through, the anime completely stopped following the manga and wrote a completely different direction for the story to go in.

but whaaaaa? I thought the series made sense in the end. Great show.
yea thats what I thought too, toto. Ova was good too