Socom 4

Any one here got the beta for socom 4 I do and i believe the beta comes out september 4th who else here plays socom and is ready for the new socom?
yes yes i have the beta. add me if you want, i got like 6 friends playing in the beta with me. psn brandonk129. anyone else got it? socom really is a great game. whats your psn, dranzer206?
Isn't the fourth Socom console game on PS2?
no takao its not its only for the ps3 and brandonk my, psn ID is Big_Ben_killa.
(Sep. 01, 2008  4:30 AM)Dranzer206 Wrote: my psn ID is Big_Ben_killa.

hXc
What about Combined Assault, wasn't that on the PS2? Pretty sure that was game #4.
Umm look it up and see because im not sure. So roan wat you mean by hXc.
ty i dnt be on all like that cuz my older bro be on like a feen lol.
the beta comes out on friday. i cant wait. i am so bummed they delayed it tho. if they didnt, i wouldnt be typing this message right now. regardless, it will still be enjoyed. so im adding you right now ben.
K thats kool yea me and my onther brothers were all pissed when they delayed socom, but i guess they must have added or takin something away. Brandonk you know if you want to see the latest news on socom go on www.socom.com.
yeah ive been there. in that blog theres so many nasty comments. countless people took off work today to play the beta. i would be so angry if they pulled that on me.
Isn't today a holiday in North America, or is it just Canadaland? Since aren't these Betas usually region-locked?
Takao this has nothing to do with my thread and yes, its labor day here in america.