*So pick a day?*I'm Calling Toronto Bladers Out, We want YOU.

*I don't care it you never posted, If your in Toronto simply post in this topic.*

Given BND AN '08 was a success, I know you guys are out there.
Put on for Toronto.

Eee Im hoping to get some kind of meet together. Whether it snowballs into a Tournament, we'll see.

Thanks people
Me.Am.From.This.City.

Don't know if I'd be able to go for a meet and greet though.
I'll be there if something gets set up. If you need any help, just PM me.
i live in pickering, which is close to toronto
im from mississauga
You know where I live Tongue_out
I'm in Toronto, looking for a meet and buy, mainly because my parents oppose online buyingUnhappy Could someone help me out here? Maybe sell beyblades through a meet up!
Wow looks like we have a lot of new members in Toronto ...

I hope you will all come to BEYBLADE WAR ROOM next May!
Yea if I got my interest in beyblading back in May I would've come but I just got my interest back like 5 days ago!
Good response so far haha.
Any from BND? and do you know others that have blades in their closet?
(besides Minion or Kei lol)

hey Minion you remember Dragoonmaster? something like that, he came once, at the Young&Eg mall. can you reach him?? LMAO

Of course Fleets is in t.o. hmm something may yet materialize.

Any others?
If you can get a hold of Fleets I'm sure you can get a lot of people through him.
Yo Brad I dunno if he still has blades, but try to reach Daniel. I just remebered him.
Hey I live very close to you: 112 Reykjavík, Grafarvogur, Æsuborgir 5.
(Aug. 31, 2008  2:51 AM)roggi19 Wrote: Hey I live very close to you: 112 Reykjavík, Grafarvogur, Æsuborgir 5.

um

i'm not so sure this is close to toronto, ontario, canada
yeah guys im still around, just havent been too frequent lately. but yeah im interested in meetin up. and Blue if you ever wanna hang around downtown just gimmie a call, im startin school next week so ill be downtown alot
Quote:
Quote:roggi19 Wrote
Hey I live very close to you: 112 Reykjavík, Grafarvogur, Æsuborgir 5.

um

i'm not so sure this is close to toronto, ontario, canada

Yeah kindaTongue_out_wink Its in Iceland... lol
I'm bumping this again
To ask if any have a free venue in mind? a good deserted park or like !In toronto!.

I think I will also post on craigslist. and kijiji in the community and event sections.
Cab anyone else think of sites online to reach beybladers from years ago?????

appreciate your input
Alex
(Sep. 10, 2008  9:26 PM)winderblade Wrote: Anyone up for selling me driger v2, hms custom grip, draciel v2, any wolborg but 4, ultimate frostic dranzer, I live near Toronto, I would do a meet/buy meeting.

You'd have better luck asking in the Buy! Sell! Trade! forum.
darn I live 2 hours away from toronto...but if you guys come up with a time I may be able to show up
OK so I sent 5 emails. can't do no more Unhappy * this month, techincal limitations Tongue_out*
Anyway Im thinking about a date to meetup. Any come to mind?

Im saying October for me certain saturdays aren't possible because of karting.
5th 11th 12th 19th 26th?

get @ this topic!
lol
god damn toronto bladers you can't get anything together without me
waht you on about
Iz I not attempting?
Can't really say what date would be good for me now. Hockey is starting soon, and I have yet to get a schedule.

I do know that I will be at the Marriott (the one I stayed at during AN08) on the 11th and 12th (we got a free night from them due to some inconveniences during the convention, for some reason my parents want to use it now), so if the venue is anywhere close to that, I would be able to make it.

Have you thought about any venues yet, Blue?
LOL
I dream of some awsome park, but really its just gotta be free, and relativlely quiet.
i have some ideas...
(Sep. 28, 2008  10:16 AM)Blue Wrote: waht you on about
Iz I not attempting?

I'm not talking about you Wink