So I'm going to buy a Nintendo 64.

I'm being sent Goldeneye and Perfect Dark Wink
Tamer Brad Wrote:Still waiting for a Frasier video game.

Hahaha, how would that work?
Kei Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Still waiting for a Frasier video game.

Hahaha, how would that work?

It'd be like Phoenix Wright, except instead of solving cases you'd be cracking witty puns.
Dude... i want an n24 too, and a gc ;( i missed out on a great oppertunity few years back at EB like $24 for one the green translucent one
pokemon stadium cheeayaa
Ew, I hated Pokemon Stadium, even when it first came out.
Roan Wrote:Ew, I hated Pokemon Stadium, even when it first came out.

you're a tool
No dude, I got it for my birthday and I was SOOOO PUMPED to play it.

Then I put it in (and at the time I didn't have any pokemon of my own to import into the game so I had to use all rentals) and I got womped on hardcore by the gym leaders.

I got pissed and ever since then I've had this like grudge towards it or something, I dunno.

THE GAME SCARRED ME FOR LIFE MAN
Sounds like you suck at Pokemon.
I was also 12.

That might have something to do with it.
True. I was using a pretty wicked party if I remember correctly, thanks to my avatar.
missingno worked in pokemon stadium? i cant remember if it did or not
Fleetscut Wrote:missingno worked in pokemon stadium? i cant remember if it did or not

I made Rare Candies to get a Level 100 party and took them into Stadium.
Roan Wrote:No dude, I got it for my birthday and I was SOOOO PUMPED to play it.

Then I put it in (and at the time I didn't have any pokemon of my own to import into the game so I had to use all rentals) and I got womped on hardcore by the gym leaders.

I got pissed and ever since then I've had this like grudge towards it or something, I dunno.

Same reason Pokemon Battle Revolution sucks without a real team. If you don't have one, Stadium, Stadium 2, and Battle Revolution are barely fun at all, since even rental legendaries are carp.
SexyMichael Wrote:Mischief Makers

BURN IN HELL!!!! THAT WAS THE WORST 64 GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAST THEE OUT!!!!!!!!!
Guitar_Legend Wrote:Donkey Kong 64 was pretty cool.
Only game I can think of that has not been brought up.

..Damnit I want to play N64 now.

It was cool cuz you could play different Kongs and YOU COULD SWIM UNDERWATER WITHOUT DIEING!!!!!
Lane. Seriously. Doubleposting and the caps are not necessary. Pinching_eyes_2
He's not alone.

I hated Mischief Makers too when I rented it way back when.

But I thought of another really awesome 64 game: SNOWBOARD KIDS

<3
Well, Frasier, you're so corpulent that when you sit around the magnificently appointed Tuscan villa, you sit around the magnificently appointed Tuscan villa.
Mischief Makers was easily on of my fav. 64 games. They brought back the side-scroller in a new and creative way. Fun boss fights, fun puzzles, nice variety. The difficulty could have been a bit higher, but it was still a great game.
Ichida Wrote:
Roan Wrote:No dude, I got it for my birthday and I was SOOOO PUMPED to play it.

Same reason Pokemon Battle Revolution sucks without a real team. If you don't have one, Stadium, Stadium 2, and Battle Revolution are barely fun at all, since even rental legendaries are carp.

Not even close. Revolution's rental system is far crippled compared to Stadium.
I didn't say anything about how they were in comparison to each other, I just said that the rental system in all three takes away from the game. I agree totally that Battle Revolution's is way worse than either Stadium game.
Ichida Wrote:I didn't say anything about how they were in comparison to each other, I just said that the rental system in all three takes away from the game. I agree totally that Battle Revolution's is way worse than either Stadium game.

Battle Revolution is quite possibly the worst Pokemon game I've ever played.

And I've played Pokemon Channel.
Sorry about Doubleposting....
Alot of ppl are saying the Superman 64 is the worst game of all time I don't see why it would be.