So I'm going to buy a Nintendo 64.

Lane, you JUST did it again.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:I didn't say anything about how they were in comparison to each other, I just said that the rental system in all three takes away from the game. I agree totally that Battle Revolution's is way worse than either Stadium game.

Battle Revolution is quite possibly the worst Pokemon game I've ever played.

And I've played Pokemon Channel.

The single-player mode, sure. But like most people, I only bought it to battle other people without the need of friend codes, and to see a little more animation in battle. You have to admit, it's more fun to watch a fight in Battle Revolution than one in Diamond and Pearl.
not really. it just takes a heck of alot longer
you guys definitely need turok 2 seeds of evil
^Hell yes.

That was my second favorite shooter ever on N64. (behind Goldeneye)
Mr. Toto Wrote:you guys definitely need turok 2 seeds of evil

ah that is a fun game the best of all the Turok games I think. the best weapon is the Cerebral Bore which track the enemies brain and turns their brain into mush. and then their head explodes =)
Ichida Wrote:Lane, you JUST did it again.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:I didn't say anything about how they were in comparison to each other, I just said that the rental system in all three takes away from the game. I agree totally that Battle Revolution's is way worse than either Stadium game.

Battle Revolution is quite possibly the worst Pokemon game I've ever played.

And I've played Pokemon Channel.

The single-player mode, sure. But like most people, I only bought it to battle other people without the need of friend codes, and to see a little more animation in battle. You have to admit, it's more fun to watch a fight in Battle Revolution than one in Diamond and Pearl.

I'd rather not watch battle animations at all to be honest. The only reason I can see anyone getting this is for Lv. All.
No idea why it was Lv50 instead of Lv100 anyways. Exponential effects, like Choice Band, are twice as effective at lv100.
Ichida Wrote:No idea why it was Lv50 instead of Lv100 anyways. Exponential effects, like Choice Band, are twice as effective at lv100.

Probably to even the playing field a little more and not make IV/EV differences so ridiculous.
forgot to mention Megaman Legends
it was also on PS1, but damn that game was fun.
Damn everyone who's posted in this topic(including myself), for making me wanna go to my parents house dig out my N64...

I played through Starfox today, and it kicked carp...
Clayfighter 63 1/3.
"I'M A HUMAN BEING!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJiGU9CwwNE
1:20-1:25
Holy carp, that's not a game I expected anyone to remember.