Smosh.com

Poll: Have u seen smosh videos

yes
97.06%
No
2.94%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
Hey guys I know at least some of you have heard of smosh vids on youtube check out there web site for more funny videos like pokemon in real life

Check it out
http://www.smosh.com

Thx bunnii
Bad thread is bad, not really much contribution, manual labour aka, doing something yourself (JK). It's just, bad, that's all I can say.
LOVE Smosh. With a burning passion.

Actually, I like old smosh better. They swore less and had less sexual references. It was more about funny stuff.
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:13 PM)Sparta Wrote: LOVE Smosh. With a burning passion.

Actually, I like old smosh better. They swore less and had less sexual references. It was more about funny stuff.

Really cool I liked grew to like smosh trhu all there videos most likely pokemon in real life 2
I AM A BIG FAN OF SMOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to do the click here thing post reply and pick hyperlink (the little globe) click on that and put on the link and rename it Smosh if you want
personally never heard of Smosh... might check it out...
I subscribed to him! Btw my username on youtube is pokemonfreakfreak. What about lanH? Forgot about him!
I loved Smosh since the days of their Pokemon theme that was removed off YouTube. My favorite "series" of theirs are If blah's were real and Mailtime with Smosh, which is only on IanH's channel.
I never actually knew about smosh till yesterday, when one of my friends posted pokemon theme song revenge onto their wall on facebook
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:13 PM)Sparta Wrote: LOVE Smosh. With a burning passion.

I dunno what Smosh is, but the older version sounds better. Kids should not have to see or hear sexual things and language.
(Aug. 16, 2011  8:46 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I loved Smosh since the days of their Pokemon theme that was removed off YouTube. My favorite "series" of theirs are If blah's were real and Mailtime with Smosh, which is only on IanH's channel.
They also have Ian Is Bored, which is what hosts "Mailtime". Also, there is Lunchtime With Smosh.
Has anyone checked out the link yet. O.M.G go check out mortal kombat theme smosh super funny
(Aug. 18, 2011  3:30 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  8:46 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I loved Smosh since the days of their Pokemon theme that was removed off YouTube. My favorite "series" of theirs are If blah's were real and Mailtime with Smosh, which is only on IanH's channel.
They also have Ian Is Bored, which is what hosts "Mailtime". Also, there is Lunchtime With Smosh.

I've never seen Ian is Bored, but I do quite like Lunchtime with Smosh. Although, I usually watch it when I'm hungry, then I crave for food Unhappy Unless it's something unappealing, like the salad burger thing Anthony had to eat.
hi mate eg code monkey love the thread i love smosh! lol
(Aug. 18, 2011  2:20 PM)sora lover17 Wrote: hi mate eg code monkey love the thread i love smosh! lol
Thx
Smosh is awesome Grin
i watched smosh a couple of time but i decided that it was too innapropriate but it is funny
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:42 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: i watched smosh a couple of time but i decided that it was too innapropriate but it is funny

Check out the old ones like mortal kombat theme
r they actually apropriate cuz they have lots of wierdo stuff on it
(Aug. 26, 2011  2:21 AM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: r they actually apropriate cuz they have lots of wierdo stuff on it

Check out the pokemon theme find hidden pic then come back here
even though im late it's here food battle 2011 WOOOOOOO!!!!!
Why hasn't anyone else post here smosh is funny also HOLY DINGLEBERRIES!!!!!!!.... you gotta love that line
ppl check out pokemon theme revenge so funny
(Jesus Lick)
(Oct. 02, 2011  12:56 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote: (Jesus Lick)

So offensive to Christians. That said, the words that they sing in that particular song are quite humorous.

Some of their videos are better than others, including the "Banned Video," which I think is one of the best.
(Oct. 02, 2011  1:15 PM)Odin Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  12:56 PM)GHOST-monkey Wrote: (Jesus Lick)

So offensive to Christians. That said, the words that they sing in that particular song are quite humorous.

Some of their videos are better than others, including the "Banned Video," which I think is one of the best.
eh ian didnt in the song so......eh......shut up
jk