Smash Wheels Potential Discussion

The results of the top tier custom wheels, Ray, Meteo , and Quetz wheels. From what I've seen on youtube those 3 have pretty much smash potentials. Depending on what track, performance tip, and Metal faces (H) you put on. But CH120(s) and RF(s) are smash parts

Lets talk about these three wheels and discuss about it.

From what I saw from Fogotness and Fyuoor's vid, they have some pretty good smashing customs.
yah, I'll be getting my meteo l drago in a few days so I can do some tests
I beleive Corey on WBO has already did some testing with some good parts like T125 MF and RFs
I meant personal tests Speechless
Oh ok, my bad sorry, forgive me plz.
Potential? A LOT of wheels have "potential". Rock, Gravity, etc. all have potential for smash. This thread is lost cause, in my opinion, since we need hard evidence instead of speculation.
what about vulcan it has a lot of smash attack potential
(Nov. 02, 2010  7:04 PM)Zackyblack12 Wrote: what about vulcan it has a lot of smash attack potential

Andrew
Meteo has some smash(when the rubber doesn't come into contact) but not much potential as a smash attacker.

At least, not while the ruber is still predominantly covering the wheel.
From what I see with the Multi-hit mode I barely see the rubber covering it, so its like a 65.2% chance smash to me?
Do you have Meteo?

I do.
(Nov. 02, 2010  10:14 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: From what I see with the Multi-hit mode I barely see the rubber covering it, so its like a 65.2% chance smash to me?

How did you calculate this? It is a mystery
Yes I do. Also I calculated it because of the bumps on the Multi mode its jagged. So yah..
As in, how did you come to the conclusion that the smash attack of Meteo multi hit mode is 65.2% ?
You say you have it, but have only "seen" the rubber, or videos on youtube. You haven't actually said you've tested it. I'm sure if you have you'd find it's smash potential isn't too high. Maybe on 85/90, or 230.
Why have you put ray and Quetz there? We know they have potential... they're top tier attack wheels of course they have potential.
isn't this just a subtopic that can be talked about in the potential competitive blades thread?
meteo has some pretty good smash ( good it a few adays ago unboxing on my channel) however against left spinners it is pretty bad, the rubber takes away its ability to attack successfully
It probaly depends how you shoot it. The multi hit mode is reliable. Cause the rubber is not covering it as much.
the rubber covers equal amounts of the wheel, at all times.
Oh, but my rubber doesn't really cover as much. Idk why lol.
It's not as if the amount of rubber shrinks, and there's not too much of a difference between each mode, seeing as the general form of the wheel exposed is more or less the same whichever mode it is in.
Ohhh I get it now. Thx a bunch Momiji Manju