Small update from Mailorderjapan by azuma

Hi guys and gals,
I think there has been a slight delay in preparing your boxes. We just have been swamped with packing and invoicing....this is what we have been doing all day long. Our biggest trouble has been some of our very very large customers.

I dont want to get into the details but over the last three weeks, we have shipped out two 20 feet containers, two quater container shipments, another 3 very large shipments of over 200kg each. On top of all this, we prepared a golf shipment today. I couldnt believe we prepared a 300 kg shpment of golf clubs and golf balls (there were over 2000 golf balls included in the shipment).

At the after noon hours, I forced myself and my staff to quit everything and get the smaller shipments done.

Here is the new update for the beyblades

Brad-George, My assistant told me that your pre order of two items arrived. I didnt check it personally, so I dont know. There was no time left in the evening to register so that you could see them online...my apologies

Habip....your box is ready and packed. You will get an invoice over the weekend. Your two amazon items BB21 and 22 arrived. The third one got cancelled or they just didnt have it.

Deniz, I am confused to see a skyline meter with beyblades...I packed them anyway and you will get an invoice too...over the weekend.

George D....I think its time to get the invoice to you as soon as the Pre Order is here.

Sascha, not sure if i want to kill you or myself. We called the shop twice and they said they will get back with us and they didnt. In worst case, we wouldnt charge you for that. We already dont make much $$ from you guys anyway.

Evan, you got your beyblades aleady.

Anyone else with a delay? Plz click on the invoice request and let me know and we will get the invoice to you.

PS...I think we are getting close to bringing the invoice and packing under control. But to be honest, we are very very tired at the moment and working very hard to get your items faster to you. If anyone is upset for any reason, please accept our sincere apologies. All you need is to send us an email and let us know about your invoice and we will get it to you.

All the best

Azuma
Thanks for the update. Smile
haha, don't sweat it. I'll send the invoice once it's in.
Well, after I receive the second invoice (the one without Skyline meter) I'll make some calculations and send you deposits. I would maybe send them all in once or from time to time. Got some financial crisis in household lol. Grin But we get the deal, when my deposits are all complete, send me the items, man.

Thanks once again. Smile
Just a little question:

Is someone currently in contact with Azuma? I know it might be because of all the work he has to do, but he didn't answer to my emails for almost 2 weeks now. I want to get my orders done as soon as possible, because I don't want extra storage fees. I'm actually just afraid there are problems with receiving the emails again, you know we've had this before.
(Dec. 01, 2008  3:02 PM)Sasch Wrote: Just a little question:

Is someone currently in contact with Azuma? I know it might be because of all the work he has to do, but he didn't answer to my emails for almost 2 weeks now. I want to get my orders done as soon as possible, because I don't want extra storage fees. I'm actually just afraid there are problems with receiving the emails again, you know we've had this before.

In my experience he doesn't charge storage fees very often. I'll ask him to contact you the next time I see him online.
(Dec. 01, 2008  8:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2008  3:02 PM)Sasch Wrote: Just a little question:

In my experience he doesn't charge storage fees very often. I'll ask him to contact you the next time I see him online.

He told me there would be one for storing items after December 15th, because he would need some other storage location that would cost money.