Slingshock driver compatibility.

Heyo,

this is my first post here and of course it‘s a question (and probably a stupid one). 

My local stores only have Hasbro Beys and only Single, Dual Layer and Slingshot (and only very few). I‘m not a friend of the slingshot driver at least from what i read and saw, so my question is, are other burst driver (the ones without the slingshot mechanics) compatible with Slingshot Beys? 

I really appreciate your answers :) and i hope this question wasn’t already answered, i didn’t found anything with the search function.
(Aug. 20, 2019  7:08 PM)Sir_Tantris Wrote: Heyo,

this is my first post here and of course it‘s a question (and probably a stupid one). 

My local stores only have Hasbro Beys and only Single, Dual Layer and Slingshot (and only very few). I‘m not a friend of the slingshot driver at least from what i read and saw, so my question is, are other burst driver (the ones without the slingshot mechanics) compatible with Slingshot Beys? 

I really appreciate your answers Smile and i hope this question wasn’t already answered, i didn’t found anything with the search function.

yes, they are. As long as they are hasbro drivers.
Thanky very much for this short and easy answer!
(Aug. 20, 2019  7:29 PM)Sir_Tantris Wrote: Thanky very much for this short and easy answer!

You are a good man.
(Aug. 20, 2019  7:39 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  7:29 PM)Sir_Tantris Wrote: Thanky very much for this short and easy answer!

You are a good man.

He could any other gender too, you know...
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:04 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  7:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: You are a good man.

Its just a saying. Please don't be one of those people...
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:04 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  7:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: You are a good man.

He is a good man even if he is women
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:27 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:04 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: He could any other gender too, you know...
Its just a saying. Please don't be one of those people...

Lol, was just messing around, not serious.
(Aug. 21, 2019  5:03 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:27 PM)bladekid Wrote: Its just a saying. Please don't be one of those people...

Lol, was just messing around, not serious.
I hope lol.