Slender

I just downloaded this game yesterday But im to scared to play it XD
ok so i played the mobile version its fun and its not scary too me anymore but the real games still kinda is but be.im not as scared as i used to.
so i guess after you play it for a while its not as scary!
(Oct. 09, 2012  4:06 PM)zflare3 Wrote: I'm not REALLY scared of the game, i'm becoming a pro and have watched around 20 vids, so I don't get scared much...
Also, TheFineBros made a Teens react to Slender, check it out!It is REALLY funnyGrin

Yeah I see what you mean, when you get good at scary games they aren't scary they just become strategy. Like with cod zombies, and dead space, I was so scared with those games but then I started to get good and it was more about winning than being scared.
(Oct. 07, 2012  7:23 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: So, I decided to give this game a shot because I figured if you little kids could play it, it would be no problem for me.

CARP. That was scary Pinching_eyes

Rating: Faint of heart should not play.
just wait till Slender:the arrival that looks even more realistic Pinching_eyes

(Oct. 12, 2012  1:35 AM)drakio Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2012  4:06 PM)zflare3 Wrote: I'm not REALLY scared of the game, i'm becoming a pro and have watched around 20 vids, so I don't get scared much...
Also, TheFineBros made a Teens react to Slender, check it out!It is REALLY funnyGrin

Yeah I see what you mean, when you get good at scary games they aren't scary they just become strategy. Like with cod zombies, and dead space, I was so scared with those games but then I started to get good and it was more about winning than being scared.
Yea its not scary as you keep playing it took metwo triesto get use to it

The new slender coming out look so real and realistic then the orriginal i really am scared to play it im going to go cry in the corner

what there is going to be a new one? What will it be called?
Purple Pony is ok if we start to talk about the new slender in this thread or should we make a new one?
(Oct. 12, 2012  2:02 AM)drakio Wrote: what there is going to be a new one? What will it be called?
He said it in his post; Slender: The Arrival
I, personally, cannot wait for the sequel to arrive (no pun intended?).

The thread should stay as it is (Slender) so it can encompass both games, though it should be aware which one is being talked about (the first, "Slender: The Eight Pages", or the second "Slender: The Arrival").

BTW, this game is insanely scary at first to most people, including me. The more you play it, the less scary/startling it gets when Slender-Man appears. After awhile it just feels like an intense life/death situation, haha. If you look up a few tips, the game also gets easier to beat, especially when you learn to "trick" Slender-Man.
I wonder if there will be more levels or something new, Ill have to look it up.
Yea ir looks epic the graphics of the sequel look almost the same as the console games though so I think will get a realistic version of slender man and his abilitities who actually run and chase you but this game seems to scary to, play but I look at a video when it comes also hopefully we dont play a obese fat child who run mile per hour snd I hope we can sneak up on slenderman and hit him eith a bat
Oh lord. New game. God help us all if it's more realistic ._. I think I might get it just as a tool to scare my friends, but occasionally play it.

drakio,

Talk about the new and old game here

this is a video of the new slender, freaky right?
It's not as scary as I expected. I mean, where is the: "SWEET MOTHER OF POTATO I WET MY PANTS." ?

Well it's a lot easier to say that a game is not scary if you don't play it. It is VERY hard to make a game that really scares the person watching the other person play. I think it's just as scary as the first one.
After watching the video the second time I realized that there is quite a bit of cursing, purple pony, would you like me to take it down and find a more appropriate video?
(Oct. 14, 2012  8:06 PM)zflare3 Wrote: I'm sure Sanatorium isn't a new version of the game..I think it's unofficial and not made by ParsecProductions or something...
its not pewdie said it was based of slender like mansion and elemntary

It's practically DLC. There's still one Slender released at the moment, and that is Slender: The Eight Pages.
BTW, the sequel will NOT be free, apparently, which sucks.
There's some info on both the Slender: The Arrival website and the Wikipedia article for the game:

http://www.slenderarrival.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender:_The_Arrival
Not free? I'd better save my money and practice the original game. More levels and more realistic.......Scary.
those who do not believe in the man of slender, he shall come after :ominous:
(Oct. 17, 2012  3:52 AM)ukdl123 Wrote: those who do not believe in the man of slender, he shall come after :ominous:

... Tired Well, he will have to get past my mom first. She is SCARY!
(Sep. 22, 2012  4:36 PM)Tetsu Wrote: The Slenderman legend, what the game is based off of.
About the game:
"Slender is a first person horror game created by Parsec Productions where your only goal is to find 8 manuscripts about the Slender Man, a paranormal creature.

The more directly you come in contact with the Slender Man, the faster your sanity drains. " -Slendergame.com

Chill dude, all that information only makes him seem more real.

I played the game at night with headphones and the first time he scared me was in the pool house (Worst spot in the game). In the process I broke the thing supporting my MacBook screen. It still work but it's loose.

So I was watching PewDiePie yesterday and there is a new Slender game called "Haunt:The Real Slender" which was released on November 15.It isn't really that scary because it just makes Slender Man look like a ball of light,but the graphics are amazing!
(Nov. 21, 2012  8:04 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: So I was watching PewDiePie yesterday and there is a new Slender game called "Haunt:The Real Slender" which was released on November 15.It isn't really that scary because it just makes Slender Man look like a ball of light,but the graphics are amazing!

You saw that, too? I agree, it's not really scary and the graphics are awesome, but, they should've made slendy a bit more.... Ya know... Like in the original Slender game where if you turn around, he'd be right there.
Anyways, I was playing my Slender game last night right before I went to bed (obvious reasons) and the funniest/scariest thing happened to me.
He respawned in front of me.
It scared the mess out of me, but after I died, I laughed about it.
Those non-main series Slender games really do bug me... just never been a fan, IMO they always suck compared to the actual Parsec Productions game (well soon to be games)

There's a reason why in that game he's not like in the "original Slender", and that's because it's not a true Slender-Man game.
Oh,I also forgot to mention I was Slender Man for Halloween Grin
I screamed and woke up my whole family when playin this at night
So I played Slender in the dark with my sister,five minutes later,we stop playing