Slee's beautiful custom bey

After reading a topic on dyeing plastic parts, I did it myself, well, with my moms help, because the first time I did it I got all anxious and took them way too fast, and the stuff didn't stick. I used purple dye, but the dye only made the white parts purple. however, it did make the red peices a lovely shade of crimson. I decided to take a step further today, and paint my earth wheel, and the clear wheel I dyed. I made sure the paint stuck, by adding a protective clear enamel to the paint. I painted it gold and black, and the crimson clear wheel got some nice, intercate gold accents (as well as two stickers from pegasus, they just looked nice on it.)

Anyway, here's a pic of me and my bey baby. all fancied up
[Image: Photo1.jpg]

Bad image quality, tried editing it to look better with iPhoto. I don't really know how to turn off the flash on my photo booth. I'll probably post more pictures soon. I'm pretty proud of myself, after this spur of the moment Idea and hard work.
Nice!
check out mine.(in my signature)
The light made it look all smudgy but its actually not.
What is the full name of the bey?
e.g earth bull.

Can you use it in battles?
It's Earth bull DF145 SD, earth is second mold(Hasbro), so it doesn't do so well against my burn cancer. I've tested it before and after the paint, there's no performance change. my poor baby still chipped, even with the protective coating. It now has battle scars, making it look a bit less pretty, but still cool.