Slash Pegasus

I don't have access to any stadiums at the moment so unfortunately I can't give any test results but the parts are some I have use before so I am confident that this is a strong attack type combo, still I really wanted to show you all my new bey SLASH PEGASUS!! I don't know all the parts names but the ones I do know are:

Driver: Volcanic Dash

Disc: 00

Frame: Wall

Layer Base: Slash 

Weight: ???

GT Chip: Pegasus

(for the best look use the slash you get form the lord spriggan tripple booster set.[Image: AF1QipP9xgg4T3QRW9hdXNje5TpkfNxzFjTorCbrS0CB]
1. The frame is Wall
2. That's a pretty bad combo
3. This doesn't need a thread, and if you can't make the testing, don't post the thread.

Based on your previous posts, you're probably going to be banned soon.
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:05 AM)g2_ Wrote: 1. The frame is Wall
3. This doesn't need a thread, and if you can't make the testing, don't post the thread.

the parts are strong in there original combos and i have launched it on the floor lots and is pretty well balanced with lots of movement and stamina is not bad for an attack type

how do you know it's bad? have you tried it?
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:33 AM)Okster Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:05 AM)g2_ Wrote: 1. The frame is Wall

the parts are strong in there original combos and i have launched it on the floor lots and is pretty well balanced with lots of movement and stamina is not bad for an attack type

how do you know it's bad? have you tried it?
It's got horrible stamina, and it can easily burst.
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:38 AM)Okster Wrote: no I used the volcanic DASH driver

It still has the chance to burst, its like saying putting Vl’ on mG. While mG will still self burst because it cant take it slamming a wall even when u put a dash driver. Slash makes beys easier to burst and doesn't deliver good attack power.
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:08 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  7:38 AM)Okster Wrote: no I used the volcanic DASH driver

It still has the chance to burst, its like saying putting Vl’ on mG. While mG will still self burst because it cant take it slamming a wall even when u put a dash driver. Slash makes beys easier to burst and doesn't deliver good attack power.
Slash has insane attack power, close to Judgment. The differences is that it has terrible burst resistance.
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:58 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:08 AM)Orpheus Wrote: It still has the chance to burst, its like saying putting Vl’ on mG. While mG will still self burst because it cant take it slamming a wall even when u put a dash driver. Slash makes beys easier to burst and doesn't deliver good attack power.
Slash has insane attack power, close to Judgment. The differences is that it has terrible burst resistance.

Exactly the only way to make slash sort of good is witht the spriggan gachi chip or something
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:08 AM)Orpheus Wrote: It still has the chance to burst, its like saying putting Vl’ on mG. While mG will still self burst because it cant take it slamming a wall even when u put a dash driver. Slash makes beys easier to burst and doesn't deliver good attack power.

(Feb. 26, 2020  4:04 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:58 AM)g2_ Wrote: Slash has insane attack power, close to Judgment. The differences is that it has terrible burst resistance.

Exactly the only way to make slash sort of good is witht the spriggan gachi chip or something

Spriggan will make the burst resistance worse. Also Slash does not have insane attack power. It’s nothing compared to attack types these days. Please get your information right.
(Feb. 26, 2020  4:27 PM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:58 AM)g2_ Wrote: Slash has insane attack power, close to Judgment. The differences is that it has terrible burst resistance.

(Feb. 26, 2020  4:04 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: Exactly the only way to make slash sort of good is witht the spriggan gachi chip or something

Spriggan will make the burst resistance worse. Also Slash does not have insane attack power. It’s nothing compared to attack types these days. Please get your information right.

Dude try the combo slash spriggan blitz xtreme’ retsu then spriggan works and isdecently tight with that combo
(Feb. 26, 2020  4:31 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  4:27 PM)Orpheus Wrote: Spriggan will make the burst resistance worse. Also Slash does not have insane attack power. It’s nothing compared to attack types these days. Please get your information right.

Dude try the combo slash spriggan blitz xtreme’ retsu then spriggan works and isdecently tight with that combo

Dragon2,Achilles,Valkyrie and Pegasus are better if ur trying to get more burst resistance. Also I’d like to see this thing Ko both Lord Spriggan and Master Diabolos2 metas
(Feb. 26, 2020  4:33 PM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  4:31 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: Dude try the combo slash spriggan blitz xtreme’ retsu then spriggan works and isdecently tight with that combo

Dragon2,Achilles,Valkyrie and Pegasus are better if ur trying to get more burst resistance. Also I’d like to see this thing Ko both Lord Spriggan and Master Diabolos2 metas

True it probs wont be able to ko lord spriggan but master diabolos will ko itself anyway. Also slash doesn’t have as much power as judgement but it can still be a decent beyblade maybe not for competitive wise but still good for friendly battles

(Feb. 26, 2020  4:04 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: Exactly the only way to make slash sort of good is witht the spriggan gachi chip or something

I have, based on my testing, it's billion times better then Union, and it's almost as good as Judgment. For attack I mean.

Seems a bit more KO oriented and less burst oriented, but yes.

Slash isn't anything I'd ever recommend due to its high burst risk which not even a ' driver can fully fix, Pegasus is easily one of the worst right spin GT chips, Wall is just a hindrance here and prevents you from getting a good launching pattern (as if you could do that on Volcanic' anyways), and Volcanic' is simultaneously not good unless worn to a very particular degree, where even then it doesn't help here as it makes it far more suited to niche Staller/Stamina combos.

Slash needs a ' driver to stay together even a little bit. To aid this a better chip will improve burst resistance by giving a better tooth composition to grab on to. Good options are ∀chilles, Ashura, Diabolos (which is also your weight), Spriggan, or Odin. Anything except Pegasus should work decent if you lack anything else though, such as the Dragon it came with.

Slash absolutely needs a rubber Attack driver to pull off attacks well enough. This means our only good driver choices are Xtreme', Quick', or Jolt'. Anything else is either too slow (Hunter') or doesn't provide enough raw power (plastic ' drivers like Spiral' or αssault'). If you don't have these, you won't make Slash work very well no matter what you try.

00 is a great disk all around, and would work best on Bump, Meteor, or Star (in that order) on offensive combos. You want the heaviest frame you have that doesn't get in the way like Wall does, and those are three of the best for that purpose. If it's super wide or hangs down low like Wall, find something else that gets in the way less. It's better to go frameless than use Wall here.

(Feb. 26, 2020  5:32 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2020  4:27 PM)Orpheus Wrote: Spriggan will make the burst resistance worse. Also Slash does not have insane attack power. It’s nothing compared to attack types these days. Please get your information right.
I have, based on my testing, it's billion times better then Union, and it's almost as good as Judgment. For attack I mean.

I actually have to agree with G2 here. I remember testing Slash back in the day and found that I could get ~60% winrate against stock Archer Hercules, most of them by KO. That's not Judgement level power, but it's no mean feat either even if Archer Hercules has 13 holding it back. Similarly, Spriggan and Diabolos essentially have 3 teeth to them with good tooth depths, so they're plenty fine.

Union has not impressed me with its power. Its shape is best in Speed mode, as Power mode blocks off some contacts, but either way its fairly average. Slash hits a lot harder than Union does, but flies so far under the radar because its burst resistance is just so abhorrent that nobody wants to take the risk. I don't blame them, because the odds of Slash bursting are just way too high.

Neither layer is meta-worthy anyways.
Okster, please stop making threads about spamming! That combo is trash Okster in a stadium. It is bad!!!

(Feb. 27, 2020  8:14 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Okster, please stop making threads about spamming! That combo is trash Okster in a stadium. It is bad!!!

The irony tho.
(Feb. 28, 2020  11:50 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2020  8:14 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Okster, please stop making threads about spamming! That combo is trash Okster in a stadium. It is bad!!!

The irony tho.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(Feb. 28, 2020  11:54 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2020  11:50 AM)snoc Wrote: The irony tho.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Alright guys. We should probably stay on topic and not harass people.

based on my experience with slash it has horrible burst resistance yet high burst attack power, however i do agree on what you say it is not good compared to other attack types, but slash is very underrated