Slash Dragon layer base manufacturing error?

My Slash Dragon layer base form the GT triple booster set is missing the opaque green paint on one of the three groups of three smaller contact points, in between the three larger ones. I know it’s not a fake, it doesn’t seem to affect its performance at all (it is just a lack of coloration and slash is very weak so it almost wouldn’t matter anyway). Does anyone else have a slash layer base with this defect?
(Nov. 21, 2020  11:50 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: My Slash Dragon layer base form the GT triple booster set is missing the opaque green paint on one of the three groups of three smaller contact points, in between the three larger ones. I know it’s not a fake, it doesn’t seem to affect its performance at all (it is just a lack of coloration and slash is very weak so it almost wouldn’t matter anyway). Does anyone else have a slash layer base with this defect?
um no I don’t know any other slash bases that has this deflect and could you post pics
(Nov. 21, 2020  11:50 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: My Slash Dragon layer base form the GT triple booster set is missing the opaque green paint on one of the three groups of three smaller contact points, in between the three larger ones. I know it’s not a fake, it doesn’t seem to affect its performance at all (it is just a lack of coloration and slash is very weak so it almost wouldn’t matter anyway). Does anyone else have a slash layer base with this defect?

Is the paint chipped off?
(Nov. 22, 2020  2:52 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Is the paint chipped off?
No, it’s completely gone, no scratches.
(Nov. 22, 2020  4:40 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  2:52 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is the paint chipped off?
No, it’s completely gone, no scratches.

So the piece is just broken off?
(Nov. 22, 2020  5:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  4:40 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: No, it’s completely gone, no scratches.

So the piece is just broken off?

No, the green paint or other coating they use I’ll post a picture in the morning, it’s getting late (for the time zone I’m in)[Image: 0hpJ9PueIk4bRimUxj9igmXvw]
Eh, paint not covering some parts of plastic they're supposed to is pretty common tbh
Lugiamaster0249
(Nov. 22, 2020  5:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So the piece is just broken off?

No, the green paint or other coating they use I’ll post a picture in the morning, it’s getting late (for the time zone I’m in)[Image: 0hpJ9PueIk4bRimUxj9igmXvw]

Can you see the photo?
(Nov. 22, 2020  5:55 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Lugiamaster0249
(Nov. 22, 2020  5:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So the piece is just broken off?

Can you see the photo?

No we can't
(Nov. 22, 2020  6:36 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

Can you see the photo?

No we can't

Ok, I’ll try sending it again. Edit: the link works

(Nov. 22, 2020  6:36 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

Can you see the photo?

No we can't

If you are using a touch screen device like an iPad, then press and hold on the image link, and click “open image”. If it’s on a computer I’m not sure what the equivalent of that is but probably something like double clicking on it.