Skylanders: Swap Force

So, I'm a HUGE Skylanders fan. I was doing some research a few days ago, and found the the third game in the Skylanders series will be coming out! Unfortunately, you will have to buy a new portal, but your old Skylanders will still work! So, in this game you can take the top half of one Skylander, and put it on the bottom half of another! They are going to release 16 Swap Force characters, 16 new core characters, 16 Series 3 reposed characters, and 8 Lightcore characters. The game will supposedly be coming out in October.

Looks good, I myself LOVE SKYLANDERS. Sucks about the new portal though
You should have seen the Skylanders booth at NY Toy Fair this year. It was pretty awesome. They had GIANT Swap Force characters on display, and a bunch of tops and bottoms to play with.
Wow, can't wait! But, seriously though, why do we have to pay another $60 for a new portal, that's my third portal. Me and my dad will probably just get it anyways since we are both huge Skylanders fans.
(Mar. 01, 2013  12:39 AM)Hurricane Ionis Wrote: Wow, can't wait! But, seriously though, why do we have to pay another $60 for a new portal, that's my third portal. Me and my dad will probably just get it anyways since we are both huge Skylanders fans.
Well, It's only 10 dollars for 2 figures and another portal, so technically, you're getting the better deal. Plus, the old portal can't handle the new Swap Force characters. The old portal can't just work for a brand new era of skylanders.
Wow, this looks horrifically gimicky. And the characters look pretty ugly.
They probably should've stuck with two games.
But instead of complaining, I'll look to the fact that it is aimed towards children, and that I'll always have the first to games.
Can anyone see any good *parts about this?
(*pun)
Improved graphics, not required to use new characters, NEW CORE SKYLANDERS, new game, etc. Just think about it a little more.
It actually looks rly cool! But I don't know how I'm gonna afford the rest of giant AND the new characters
Interesting! The only problem is the new portal. Unhappy
well heres ny thing. i figure if you skip the first one like i had to... (super sad face) i just make up for it in the second and third one and buy the missing characters in between. like boomer ghost roaster and the other two. i still somehow managed a g1 portal tho. oh and heres the bad news i talked to game stop. they said the kit... running nearly every system it was on b4... is going to probably run you 75$ a pain right? it gets better tho. you don't have to go out and buy that shiny new wii u it will be on wii. plain wii.
SKYLANDERSConfusedWAP FORCE IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Pegasis_Wink