Skins

Well I 4OD was one of the places I was thinking of but there should be others. Hang on.

http://www.surfthechannel.com/search/all...%20S1.html# - has episodes 2, 3, 4 can't find number 1.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/xsuperperryx - This guys seems to have uploaded the first season. It's not available in my country but it may be for yours?
I dunno, at least it wasn't trying to be as comical as Episode 1. :\
I found it boring and i was agitated the whole way through.
The next episode looks promising though Grin

It did have it's stilly comedy moments like when he drank the goldfish Confused lol XD
Lol. People do that though. Our first goldfish were rescue goldfish. My mum saved them from being drunk at a pub. XD

And yeah the next ep looks good. If they can get a mix between the first and second eps then I'll be happy. Smile
(Feb. 04, 2009  6:41 PM)Rocky Wrote: My mum saved them from being drunk at a pub. XD

lol, drunk people get scary. D'your parents own a pub or something or were your goldfish randomly at a pub?
That's how we got them. My mum was at a pub and she saw these peole trying to drink these goldfish so she stopped them and took them home instead.........dunno how she transported them. XD
Wow, that's well cool XD
lucky goldfish!
They evade death...
Argh, I carp love love love love love Thomas. He's cute and smart and brave and musical. <3 *fangirl moment over*
That episode was far better than the others, i enjoyed it alot Smile

I'm watching it again because i recorded it XD
This weeks looks fun, counting down the days.
I rarely watch TV (i'm always on this forum XD) but for
this i make an exception.
This week's was well good!
OMG! as if panda did! what an idiot!
I officialy love the twins, they're HOT!
Series 4 should be starting soon. E4 is officially my favourite channel; it always has some kind of series on (E.g. Misfits, The inbetweeners). Here's a link to the trailer.

Damn, I miss Kathryn Prescott face on the telly. She's so beautiful! ;_;

On another note: lol at my old posts!
Liked Series 1 a lot, Series 2 a bit less, and Series 3 was absolute trash.

But yeah, E4 has been churning out quite a bit of good TV.
I always die a little inside when people put down Skins series 3 purely because Kathryn Prescott is in it. To be fair it is very un-realistic, but wouldn’t life just be so much fun if stuff like that actually happened? Grin I watch any old trash with no problem anyway so most things I say are invalid …

Also, that new show 'Glee' looks pretty funny from what I have seen. Can any American members tell me what it's like?
Skins tonight! :'D Highlight of my week (so so so sad ...)
i lve watchin it cant wait to see the knew series!!