[Silver Spring, Maryland, USA]Beyday Celebration! [5/29/11]

Finalized the details in the op. Let me know if people have questions or suggestions.
Otsu why not a Strictly Beat Lynx from RB7?
that requires opening the box and how am I supposed to know which beyblade gets sent to me. i'm only buying 1.
.....Lets hope I don't hate to work....
My combo is like a year out dated.
Hope I don't get wrecked if I can go...
(May. 10, 2011  4:43 AM)Otsu Wrote: that requires opening the box and how am I supposed to know which beyblade gets sent to me. i'm only buying 1.
Find it at Xanadu Games this weekend Tongue_out you know you still can Cheat the Rare Prize Grin
if i manage to place and buy a random booster and actually get beat lynx, then that's for me to keep. i'm not using something i earned just to give it away.
Is this proposed yet can't wait
AWWW I want to go!
(May. 13, 2011  3:34 AM)Breaker Wrote: AWWW I want to go!

wait ypu can't go if a ride is the problem me and my mom could pick you up we are buddies and team mates you know (will need more details so i can stoc-- i mean take you to the tourny ) (LOL)
My brother and I are going bring it! So happy to see you organized an event in Silver Spring. We've never participated in a tournament, so what do we need to bring other than our A-Game!
that's pretty much it. make sure your brother makes an account on here as well.
i have lets see 1 2 3 4 possible friends would be 5 but one doesn't have a combo yet others have basic combos ouch scartch that 3 are ready flame byxis won't be here in time they need to make accounts 3 Julien Brett and Hunter though we won't be really prepared and might not come at all
I can go to this now YAY
could we choose a more grassy spot to blade in this time last time i got my tips ruined in that spot and really want to blade in a DIFERENT spot it will ruin my MF (tip)
we'll scout out the terrain in the general area when we're there.
thanks i can't take another replay of the tips i lost
Can we use metal fusion beys? thanks.
that's what your suppose to do if your coming post in the official thread and also metal fight metal fight explosion metal masters metal fusion are the same just different companis only sonokong hasbro and takara tomy allowed (thats pretty much all of them) if you see weird pieces to you then their just takara tomy or sonokong probaly