Signature shop!

Your welcome!
Text/Font:ML Dranzer
Background:Blue swirl? anything really
ImagesConfusedome picture of dranzer with storm pegasis
im on it!
hope you like it! Metal Dranzer

can i have this:
nameConfusedtormBladerxds (cand do last bit in caps sorry!)
Info:make it look cool!
ext:USe some Dragon Quest 9 images as well
ok thanks dranzer now I just need to figure out how to use it?
text: pegasis105rf
background:sapce
(Oct. 02, 2010  11:03 PM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote: Reguest them like this:
Text/Font:
Background:
how do change my avatar to the picture that Dranzer found?
(Oct. 03, 2010  5:55 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: how do change my avatar to the picture that Dranzer found?
Have you even looked at the "Change avatar" section ? Everything there seems very obvious and self-explanatory.
I know but the picture he found isn't in default gallery and I don't know the URL
... You are completely missing the other box then. Go read the page again.
okay so :T

Text/Font: none
Background: like the one you did for shadowpegasis
Images: Zeus and Gravity Perseus (sorta of like their hitting each other :T like clashing or whatever)

get to it anytime i dont cares ;D
Text/Font: Anything that look nice.
Background: Something that looks like this: http://stars.astro.illinois.edu/arc/thinmoon.jpg

I want my name to be some thing like this: ChAoStOrM

Thanks![/font]
could you make me this

Text/Font: something about wolves
Background: a wolf howling at the moon
woah lots of requests! I have limited time on the computer though so it may take a while longer...
(Oct. 03, 2010  11:20 AM)DQ9 Hero Wrote: can i have this:
Font/nameGrinQ9 Hero DQ9 font
images: staderd male hero with the second eyes fighting corvus with best aromr for gladigator ie legendy arorm set with uber falcon blade using falcon slash also max tension & same hero fighting atlas same move
background: flames
info: use anything DQ9 images if you wan dont need to do above
can you do it please!!

Whats DQ9?
(Oct. 03, 2010  5:52 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: can i have a sig with meteo ldrago and ryuga please?

(Oct. 04, 2010  12:43 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: could you make me this

Text/Font: something about wolves
Background: a wolf howling at the moon

can you make me this

TEXT/FONT: none
BACKROUND: none
thanks for the sig i love it
INFINITYDRANZER, I want to ask you to make smaller signatures. Because I see so many big pictures that narrowly respect the limit, I am tempted to bring the limit down to 500x150 like on Striker Axis, which is more reasonable. Also, if people use your images, then there cannot be anything else in their signature, because that goes over the limit as well : text is included in the 500x200 limit too.
Cool thnx! Stupid If theres some rep system i would use it i there is one.
Text/Font:Impact Black
BackgroundConfusedagittario Constellation
ImagesTongue_outicture of Kenta holding Saggitario
If you could do this i would appreciate Smile
(Oct. 04, 2010  4:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: INFINITYDRANZER, I want to ask you to make smaller signatures. Because I see so many big pictures that narrowly respect the limit, I am tempted to bring the limit down to 500x150 like on Striker Axis, which is more reasonable. Also, if people use your images, then there cannot be anything else in their signature, because that goes over the limit as well : text is included in the 500x200 limit too.

Okay, i'll change the size. I dont understand what you mean by there cant be anythng else in in their signatures though. also I only have about 2 and a half hours in which I can work on sigs. So i'll try my best to make them quick.
Thanx for the support! Wink

P.S. Am I allowed to use images that I find on google if I slightly modify them?
can you make this

TEXT/FONT: fadellusion
BACKGROUND: pegasis constellation
IMAGE: ginga holding galaxy pegasis
(Oct. 05, 2010  7:50 AM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote: Okay, i'll change the size. I dont understand what you mean by there cant be anythng else in in their signatures though. also I only have about 2 and a half hours in which I can work on sigs. So i'll try my best to make them quick.
Thanx for the support! Wink

P.S. Am I allowed to use images that I find on google if I slightly modify them?
What we mean by "signature size limit is 500x200" is that ideally the whole signature, with text, with pictures, with SPAM eggs, with quotes, etc. has to be maximum 500x200 big if we print the screen, then select the whole signature and see what size it is on an image-editing program. Therefore, if you make people signatures that are 500x200, they normally cannot put anything else in their signature if they use the image you 'made'.

You can use official pictures or screenshots. If it is fanart, then you should not use it even/especially if you modify it.
Infinity dranzer, take your time. Smile
can you make me this

TEXT/FONT: the one u used for lord wolf blade
BACKGROUND: hierogliphics or the sun
Image: Sol Blaze vs burn phoenix (can u make them clashing?)