Siege. Not a beyblade story!

A siege is the most brutal type of warfare, not knowing where the enemy are, or not knowing how long you will be trapped for, but one for thing is sure, the gates won't hold for ever!

The siege has been going for 13 days already and the food supply is getting scarcer by the hour. The guards are talking about opening the gates up at night to save us, but I know they won't. At night we can see the smoke drifting in from the walls and hear the jolly shouts of the enemy outside. I want to help our land and I've tried by requesting to meet the king and persuade him but he says I'm to young, or thats what they say, but now I'll show how I can help.
How many stories have you written?seriously?

Way to short. Add stuff will make it still short. Also, some grammar needs fixing

Can you AT LEAST stop making stories if you can't handle one?
It's a prologue. I plan my stories but only continue if people like them.
There is one story that they liked, yet you still haven't write in it until now
Which one was that and I shall continue?
That is the absolute worst thing I've ever heard. Writers write to write, not to please. Seriously, if you only care about if other people want you to write, then you shouldn't even be a writer.
It's a good story, but needs more depth in it, more description of what is happening, and maybe make it longer to grip the reader. But apart from that a good story Smile
Glad that someone likes it.
I started off writing because it was fun but everyone just said they didn't like my stories.
(Jun. 11, 2011  12:55 AM)Hope Wrote: Glad that someone likes it.
I started off writing because it was fun but everyone just said they didn't like my stories.

Then improve your writing. If they didn't even give you a reason for their dislike, then they're not worth your time. Ask for constructive criticism so you can make it better. And it's not that I didn't like it, it's that I didn't read it because this is like your tenth story.
Plus, not everyone will like your writing. This is life. Get used to it.
You will improve my reading other peoples stories, and by looking at how they write and what makes it effective. You just need to practice writing, the more you do the better your stories will become, you will develop your own writing style. Everyone is a critic, and I agree with NoodooSoup. You shouldn't write for others, but for the enjoyment of yourself. People will either love it or hate it. Take my story for example; I have put a lot of work into that story and yet hardly anyone reads it and comments. But that doesn't stop me from writing. I write for the enjoyment of it, not for the entertainment of others.