62.50%
Good!
12.50%
Meh, they ok.
0%
D= THEY ARE NOT GOOD!
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Hey their guys, I have noticed that many sig shops have been opening so I thought I would open one myself. I use Gimp when making the sigs, it is a pretty good software. it is not as good as photoshop, though.

Fill out this form please.
----------------------------------
Sig or Avatar:
SizeUnhappypixels)
Background:
Characters/objects/yadayadayada!:

Here is some example of a sigs I made
Here is an avatar I made.
[Image: guardian.jpg]

I am not doing animations for avatars anymore.

I will do at most 5 at a time, so if there are people in line, wait until I finish.
Tell me what yall think also.

Give me credit.
People in Line
-------------------
1. Karl
Ok, do you do animation?
Nope, at least not for now.
Hey Good Luck with your Sig Shop i think your Sig's are Cool.Well Good LuckSmile
I am working on doing animations at this point for avatars, so give me a request for that as well. It may not be as good as some but I figures out how to do duplicates and layers ans stuff like that.

I can only do animations for avatars, not sigs.
can i avatar with kite unubara 2 da left and guardian reviser 2 the right and in text,BladerBro742
may i please get an avatar of gir (from invader Zim) spinning around then dark armed dragon (yu gi oh) comes in and slashes
hey, can you please make me an animation avatar?

the background should be purple.

the first pic should be Ash from Pokemon, then the next one should be Ginga Hagane from Beyblade, and then Dan from Bakugan.
(May. 25, 2012  1:42 AM)BladerBro742 Wrote: can i avatar with kite unubara 2 da left and guardian reviser 2 the right and in text,BladerBro742

Sorry, I was away I am workin on your avatar!
tcnabcdelta Wrote:may i please get an avatar of gir (from invader Zim) spinning around then dark armed dragon (yu gi oh) comes in and slashes
I am just starting on animations, so I am not sure if I can do that.

Pokecooler1 Wrote:hey, can you please make me an animation avatar?

the background should be purple.

the first pic should be Ash from Pokemon, then the next one should be Ginga Hagane from Beyblade, and then Dan from Bakugan.
Sorry I do not think i AM READY FOR ANIMATIONS. i hopefully will do better some day.

Bladerbro, here is your avatar.

[Image: guardian.jpg]

I will PM you the code. Hope you like it!
Can i get an image of Karl from law of talos and pit from kid icarus uprising fighting it out. And i would like it to say
"When light goes against darkness, we all know who'll win!" and a sig to match except i want it to say "Karl."
(May. 27, 2012  1:53 PM)Karl Wrote: Can i get an image of Karl from law of talos and pit from kid icarus uprising fighting it out. And i would like it to say
"When light goes against darkness, we all know who'll win!" and a sig to match except i want it to say "Karl."

OK! I will get on it!
Can you supply me some pictures, though?

Also, for anybody that wants this sig below, you can use it.
[Image: avatarexamp.jpg]
Give me credit though!

Sorry for double post .....

Anyways, I am open again, I was busy for a while. I have improved tremendously since last time.

I have more examples of sigs in the OP.

Give me a request and I will do it! I am not doing animations, though.
when's mine gonna be done?
(Jun. 09, 2012  3:18 AM)Karl Wrote: when's mine gonna be done?

Can you supply me with pictures? I asked you that already....