32.14%
28.57%
21.43%
5.36%
0%
6+
7.14%
Total: 100% 56 vote(s)
Post here about your siblings , how many , boy or girl and there age.
I've got a sister who's 13 and a baby brother who's 2 and a half.
Oh and also mybaby brother LOVES Thomas the tank engine!
And please elaborate on your answer.
I have a younger brother age 12
Older sister age 19
Younger bro (Meteor) is 9 another bro 6 and baby bro 3.
i have an anoying younger bro age 14
a half sis about 2.5 years old (dont see her often)
and a half bro around 6 months (dont see him often)
i got a big sister whos 21 and lemme tell ya to this day me and her bicker and bicker alot!
I'm the oldest at 15, I have a brother who is turning 13, and I have my 8 y/o sister. I despise them both, just like most other kids they annoy me to no end.
i got a big bro and big sister.and i can command them easily Smile
Me
i only have one ANNOYING 13 year old sister
I have an older sister, age 18, who goes to NYU, and still manages to annoy me from a distance ~40 min. away from my house by car. We mostly get along really well, but sometimes she really annoys the hell out of me.
I have two sisters and a adopted brother,
Blood related my oldest sister is 24 and has two sons Preston and Ashton, Preston is three years old while his brother Aston is two years old my middle sister is 23with a dream of kids. We get along the best, we go on trips together and cons lol, I pay gas and drive while she pays hotels and food so we actually make a great tag team. My oldist sister......well we never got along EVER we constantly fight but we get along two states away from each other

My brother is 25 I think maybe older, he was adopted by my real dad. Coolist brother to have in my point of view. He has no kids and we never know where he is or when he will pop up again.
I'm the middle child. I have an older brother who's six years older than me, and I had a sister who was 12 years older than me.
i have a younger brother....he's 10 years old and he is the cutest thing....even though we fight at times, at the end of the day we are frnds again....so there you have it....tats al i got to say.......
(Apr. 14, 2011  3:15 AM)To Wrote: I'm the middle child. I have an older brother who's six years older than me, and I had a sister who was 12 years older than me.

Had? And how does that make you the middle child if both your siblings are older than you?
(Apr. 14, 2011  3:23 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2011  3:15 AM)To Wrote: I'm the middle child. I have an older brother who's six years older than me, and I had a sister who was 12 years older than me.

Had? And how does that make you the middle child if both your siblings are older than you?

wow i just noticed that....wat happened????? >>>>(sry fr going off topic......)
I have 2, Leeanna ( 11 Today ), Bubbu (9) & me (15)!
Well summary: They are annoying the END!

Jeeze, I'm tired. Tired Yeah, I'm the baby of the bunch, my mistake.

As for my sister, she died in her sleep in 2001. She had a lot of severe medical conditions and doctors pegged her life at less than 13 years. She proved them wrong.
(Apr. 14, 2011  3:33 AM)To Wrote:

As for my sister, she died in her sleep in 2001. She had a lot of severe medical conditions and doctors pegged her life at less than 13 years. She proved them wrong.

I'm so sorry for you, My cousin died when she was in a car accident.
Sorry thats it's of topic but sad?
I have two younger sisters who irritate the Hell Kerbecs out of me. They think they're entitled to everything. They don't understand "property", and constantly take and wreck/lose my things. What's worse, is that they don't feel any guilt afterwards.
Oh! And how could I forget that if I so much as flick them, they yell "I CAN'T BREATHE!" as loud as possible and get me grounded.
Geez. The only thing they're good for is that they're stupid and it's ridiculously easy to con them out of their money.
(Apr. 14, 2011  3:33 AM)To Wrote:

Oh. I'm sorry dude, I didn't mean to bring that back up. And sorry to nitpick, I'm a bit of a grammar freak (not a Nazi, a freak.)
I have a 15 year old sister who is one of my closest friends and worst enemies... AT THE SAME TIME o.O
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:56 AM)greimatter Wrote: I have two younger sisters who irritate the Hell Kerbecs out of me. They think they're entitled to everything. They don't understand "property", and constantly take and wreck/lose my things. What's worse, is that they don't feel any guilt afterwards.
Oh! And how could I forget that if I so much as flick them, they yell "I CAN'T BREATHE!" as loud as possible and get me grounded.
Geez. The only thing they're good for is that they're stupid and it's ridiculously easy to con them out of their money.

Dude,thats exactly how my sister is.I can't freakin stand her.She needs to go Screw Capricorne herself.
I hate younger siblings with a passion.They make me wish my parents would have stopped with me.
I have an older sister, she is 14 and brings her friends over alot.
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:20 PM)Idk Wrote: Dude,thats exactly how my sister is.I can't freakin stand her.She needs to go Screw Capricorne herself.
I hate younger siblings with a passion.They make me wish my parents would have stopped with me.

I know, right? If they stopped with just me, I'd have so much more peace and unbroken things.
I have a twin brother, Rowen, but he's older then me by 2 minutes and he's a pain in the neck cos he's 6"1 1/2 while I'm only 5"6 1/2 yet his ego is bigger then he is. Tired lol