I hate hannah Montannah or however you spell it
I hate twilight
and I remember tsl of zack and cody that is my childhood memory
the last airbender (movie), the clone wars and justin beiber. hate them all
(Jul. 11, 2011  6:56 AM)PinkBRB Wrote: 3 shows I hate:
1. Hannah Montana
(THANK GOD IT'S OVER!!!!)
2. FanBoy & ChumChum
(Stupid show, I HATE that show soooo much!)
3. All the shows on Nick Jr.
(Gay-Wad little baby shows XP VERY ANNOYING!)

Mind you, someone actually thinks this way. This isn't a joke post, someone actually calls babies "gay". Saddening, ain't it? Dude, if you're gonna be an idiot and a jerk, just don't post. We don't call stuff "gay" because it's dumb to you. I mean, what's the difference between "No Homo", and "No Negro"? There is none. And since when was "All the shows on Nick Jr." one show? Wow, this made me so peeved. (Rant Over!)
Spongebob (new episodes) because spongebob is so annoying and the jokes and episode have no creativity anymore. It just got so dumbed down IMO

Fanboy and chum chum- because of the animation and stupidity it has and creativity it lacks.

League of Super Evil- the plot is ridiculous and the theme song just makes me wanna shoot a spear gun to my face.

two and a half men- the show is always about sexual related stuff and the cast is really irritating.

and lastly; That's so weird- not funny, not entertaining and tremendously idiotic.
1-Yup, agreed.
2-Yup, definitely agreed.
3-YES! YES! YES! LoSE is such a FAIL. I mean, the acronym says it all.
4-...Can't agree there. During the last few seasons, Charlie hasn't been in as many sexual situations, and it still maintains its humor. (i.e. Issues with Rose, Issues with his mother, Jake, Chelsea, Alan occasionally growing a pair, Charlie getting his life back on track, and Alan scams his family.)
5-Never seen it.
(Jul. 14, 2011  9:43 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: 5-Never seen it.

You're American, right? 'cuz That's So Weird is only aired in Canada. There are videos online of some of the skits they have...it's basically kind of like a family-friendly sitcom version of Robot Chicken.
1-Spongebob-God I hate it. the worst thing is his laugh. UGH, so annoying
2-Fanboy and Chum Chum-Really? WORST. SHOW. EVER
3-Genie in the House-what was with that?
4-Galaktik Football-major carp
5-Pokemon-not as good as games

1 is worst etc.
1. Anything with Bieber in it
Reason: Its Justin Bieber for god sakes, NOTE: im not the only person who hates beaver, just look it up on utube.... Why justin bieber sucks
2. Big Time Rush
Reason: It makes no sense at all and i only like one song, and thats Big Time Rush
3. King of The Hill
Reason: Its not funny, nuff said
OMG, I just remembered some shows I hate:
Everything past '90s Nickelodeon
RIP Old Nickelodeon game shows, Kenan and Kel, etc.
Except the early new millenium shows, the older Spongebob, the older Fairly OddParents, Drake and Josh, Zoey 101 (I actually liked that show... and I'm a guy...), and that's all I can think of. iCarly was good for a year or two, but all these shows went down the crapper. Also, the Disney generation Power Rangers sucked, I missed you Saban, but your new Rangers suck. MIGHTY MORPHIN' FTW!!!
But yeah, I hate almost everything on TV now. That's what the Internet is for Tongue_out
And before I go, YuGiOh 5D's, the first two series are great, this latest one, OMG JUST KILL ME NOW is what I think when I watch it. And Bakugan... self explanatory why I hate Bakugan...
TV show:

Fanboy and Chum Chum - the theme song alone makes me want to rip out my ears

movie:

transformers and transformers: revenge of the fallen (i haven't seen, and do not want to see the newest one) - these two movies have tarnished the greatness that is transformers IMO Unhappy
Hey! The first was good, but RoTF was garbage. Fanboy and Chum Chum is beaten by ONE SHOW ONLY. Half-Naked Animals. It's just so STUPID!
* shaking head * so true... so true... BUT!! i dont mind the Fanboy and Chumchum theme, i know im goin to get posts at me for sayin this but i find catchy, but thier is another that i hate.... 1 2 3 4 HI 5, they changed it so much thats its down carp alley, same with bannanas in PJ's
The movie Never Say Never i watched it because i thought it would be alright and especially in 3D but when i was watching the movie i was thinking this is a waste of my time and there were people holding justin beiber posters in the cinemas and since it was justin beiber i watched the trailer to see how much dislikes and it had alot of likes then im like i think im gunna watch this then i watched the trailer this is epic then i went to watch the movie and then...
Anything on Nick Jr, most of what's on teen nick (i.e. H2o, Degrassi, Gigantic), Operation Repo, and stuff leik that.
well, the shows that i'll always hate until the day i get old is teletubies. This is because my little sis love to watch this show and cut my hours to conquer the television..i hate this show..i never knows what this shows purposes...XD
(Jul. 15, 2011  6:30 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hey! The first was good, but RoTF was garbage. Fanboy and Chum Chum is beaten by ONE SHOW ONLY. Half-Naked Animals. It's just so STUPID!

i disagree with that, it reaked

oh man i forgot about that show. it is weird, lame, and like you said STUPID!
I'm older so I don't really watch any of the shows you guys all hate although I do hate these two things:

Movies versions of tv series and comics which are awful. The last airbender movie is a prime example being terrible(I refuse to watch it) while the series was very good. Could have been a great movie but it was just awful.

Beyblade metal fusion - The dub anime is just awful. It's the voices I can't stand. They're terrible. I mean how stupid can they be to make the voice of the main character unbearably bad?! The japanese version is fine. The voices in that one are perfect.
barney just plain barney my god i want take an AK-47 to his head
You know what show i hate,
Bakugan, and I'm REALLY SORRY for all the HUGE bakugan fans all out there
But at first i used to love it. Then i turned 12, and then i said, Wait, Why am i watching this.
They're Some weird kind of spherical monsters that open up on a card and become huge. And all they do is activate cards and raise there "Gs". And the characters voices are annoying to.
But i don't want to "sell my soul"
When i see that carp i feel like ripping everything i see to shreds and nuke it all out of existence.
I also dont like ... B-Daman... sorry. I didn't really like the concept of it, like the B-Damans, its like a smaller version of Gundam but with a small cat kid using it.

I remember this show on YTV, it was called Mighty B and I hated it! The theme song is annoying (not nearly as annoying as League of Super Evil or Fan boy and Chum Chum) it got cancelled within like 2 months lol

and Kid vs Kat, its always on! i think its on right now! its so repetitive and annoying.

Movies: Alvin and the chipmunks and the smurfs. Two good, nostalgic TV shows transformed into a horrible 1Hour and 30minutes of a nightmare!
(Jul. 15, 2011  6:42 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: You know what show i hate,
Bakugan, and I'm REALLY SORRY for all the HUGE bakugan fans all out there
But at first i used to love it. Then i turned 12, and then i said, Wait, Why am i watching this.
They're Some weird kind of spherical monsters that open up on a card and become huge. And all they do is activate cards and raise there "Gs". And the characters voices are annoying to.
But i don't want to "sell my soul"
When i see that carp i feel like ripping everything i see to shreds and nuke it all out of existence.

*cough*Yu-Gi-Oh is so similar!*cough* The only difference is that YGO Season 0 and GX was pretty good, while all Bakugan seasons were trash. (High hopes for YGO Zexal.)
LOL I hate Elmo and Barney. Their voices are extremely annoying.
(Jul. 16, 2011  1:26 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: *cough*Yu-Gi-Oh is so similar!*cough* The only difference is that YGO Season 0 and GX was pretty good, while all Bakugan seasons were trash. (High hopes for YGO Zexal.)

I actually like the first season of 5D's. But I'm not satisfied at all with zexal, but the new cards are awesome.
And zexal is almost at the point of me hating hit a little less than bakugan, but lets see. hopes on zexal improving are high.
naI Are you serious? Alvin and the Chipmunks may have annoying, squeaky voices but they are way funny.
naI I know what u mean about mighty B. My head almost exploded first time i saw it.
But on the other hand. I kinda liked B-Daman. I still have the main character's from the first season. And seeing there is gonna be a revival, i'm happy. But you're right, the cat guy was pretty annoying.