Shows/movies that you hate with all your being [Please elaborate!]

Question... If you hate the shows with a passion, why you watching them? XD
Hint Hint, watch shows you actually like.. and if they aren't on the tv when you wanna watch them.
I'm sure a website or youtube has them to watch for free. OR do the old way, and buy the DVD.
(OR if you have a video player and have the videos, use it. Joyful_2)
(Jun. 14, 2011  2:57 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Big Time Rush. God, I hate that show with a passion. All it is, is a group of four guys who autotune, think they're hot, and think they're funny. Plus then, when you try to tell some kid about a real band like Linkin Park or Paramore, they say,
"Ohhh Big Tiem Rush is a soooooo mush betta then tha stupid band of ya's"

No. It's really not.

OH GOD, THIS A THOUSAND TIMES.
I hate it along with the majority of other bands/musicians who have their own show, just because they are "hot" and "sound good" and are popular with girls from the age of 10-15. Like Hannah Montana, Demi Lovato, Jo Bros, ect, ect. I don't hate the people, I just hate the show. Also y u hatin on robot chikin? BUCAWK?! I like it personally, haha.
ReallyRandomTJ
Most of us see the show one time, and you know the rest.
(Jun. 15, 2011  6:30 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2011  2:57 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Big Time Rush. God, I hate that show with a passion. All it is, is a group of four guys who autotune, think they're hot, and think they're funny. Plus then, when you try to tell some kid about a real band like Linkin Park or Paramore, they say,
"Ohhh Big Tiem Rush is a soooooo mush betta then tha stupid band of ya's"

No. It's really not.

OH GOD, THIS A THOUSAND TIMES.
I hate it along with the majority of other bands/musicians who have their own show, just because they are "hot" and "sound good" and are popular with girls from the age of 10-15. Like Hannah Montana, Demi Lovato, Jo Bros, ect, ect. I don't hate the people, I just hate the show. Also y u hatin on robot chikin? BUCAWK?! I like it personally, haha.
ReallyRandomTJ
Most of us see the show one time, and you know the rest.

Yeah some anime is carp to start with but get better as they go on, but sometimes 1 episode or 1 time watching a show and thats enough for a life time. XD

Depending on the show/anime and person.
Spongebob Squarepants- so annoying or i don't have a sense of humor

The problem solverz- i saw a commercial and changed it to something else instantly

marvelous misadventures of flap jack- got to be the worst show ever

chowder- dont get me started

beyblade- hehe jk
@Card Tricks
I completely forgot about problem solverz.
THAT show is the WORST show I have ever laid my eyes on.
Everything POPS, everything looks like it was designed by a 3 year old with a LOT of crayons and time... The show doesn't even make sense, or have a plot really, other than to solve the most retarded things to ever happen, EVEN for cartoons!!!
THAT, IS THE SHOW I WANT TO DIE AND BURN IN HELL.
;_; CN y u no bring back good shows but buy 3 more seasons of bull carp? WHY?!
Any show by seth macfarlane yeah im saying it I hate I HATE family guy it was funny but now its old man OLD i mean cmon all he is doing is cut away gags and his political views I mean YOU DO NOT DO THAT! >< AUGH also
Childrens hospital looks stupid is stupid

6teen Guy in harem outfit do not WANT

Disney channel shows.....need i say more..

nick shows...fanboy and c-WTF is this!?!?

Spongebob liked it but got old

and yeah i name more but not enough space
I disagree on 99% of that was mentioned in this thread and the ones I actually agree on was only the reasons we dislike the show, not that it should be taken off.

Here are some channels we should or like deep down in our hearts:

CN-original
Toonami-RIP
Fox Kids-RIP
Jetix-RIP

Those are only four and some of the most important to me. At least one of them took you guys through your child hood. They were the awesome classics.

I know this is pretty off topic but, does anyone else hate when a channel changes its logo (CN 3 times now I think) or when two channels merge to make a carppy one (CN+Toonami=CN Too)(Jetix+DC=Disney X.D)That is what really gets on my nerves.

I do not so much hate shows as to hating channels.
I would just like to say all these show on like well can't explain it.
Disney and Nick used to be cool until all the new show came out
Dan Schinder and all that are just losing imagination, joke skills and originality

RIP- Drake and Josh
RIP- Spongebob
RIP- TSL of Zack and Cody
etc.

ReallyRandomTJ has a point. If we hate these shows why are yous all watching them?

NoodooSoup Nick and Disney are aimed for kids. I didn't mean their not I meant anyone can watch them even teenagers. Some friends parents even watch them.
Another point I'll make.

I think people lose brain cells when you continue to watch shows you apparently hate or dislike... XD
You all have mush where your brains used to be. Joyful_2 Nuff said.
Watch shows you do like... and I'm sure your brains will return. lmao

I absolutely despise the new Spongebob episodes. The ones from 1999 up until about 2005 were laugh out loud funny. Heck even 2006 was amusing. After that it just went downhill until it became another kid-pandering time waster that it is now. Ugh, the newest ones are just plain stupid and they make me want to rip out my eyes every time I hear SB's voice. It's so annoying now. The only reason I even bother to get a glimpse of that horrid show is because of Patrick. Good ol' patrick, he'll never get old.
I can't believe 'The Wild Thornberry's', a show that is so political it can't be described as a "cartoon", was kept on air in lieu of Hey Arnold. At least Hey Arnold! did moral code the way it should be- not being extrusive to the plot.
NightWolf - Thank you! Oh, man, I had such a great time watching SpongeBob pre 2006. Now, the plots actually aren't bad, the art style had only dropped a little, but it's mainly SpongeBob that's gotten worse. In the old cartoon, his voice was deeper, so it wasn't nearly as annoying. He was also alot smarter back then. But now? His voice is really annoying and his naivity makes me want to poke my eyes out. C'mon SpongeBob, get the message. SQUIDWARD HATES YOU. Plus, I miss the "My leg!" gag. Ah, so funny.

Oh, and we watch these shows because we hate them. It's hard to explain, but we do. Smile
i remember watching this show called tubbytubbys and bloobla(something) when i was little,WORST SHOWS EVER
I hate every show on adult swim except for king of the hill, American dad, and family guy. The rest are just corny, or too gruesome to be funny. Anyone else feel the same?
(Jun. 15, 2011  7:35 PM)Ink. Wrote: I miss the "My leg!" gag. Ah, so funny.

Same here man

You can't can't love in the middle of a disaster MY LEG!

Does anyone remember 6teen or sixteen however rediculous way the spelled it XD

The show was only funny on the rare occasion, and seriously, they spend every day aT tHE mAlL?!?!? It was way overdramatic and really weird xD just really weird...
[Image: Gn6PG.png]

Whenever I hear the theme song, or one of their voices I want to punch a hole through my wall. I don't even know why the show gets me so mad, but it does.
Oh god I remember 6teen.
Oh yeah and Bobobo.
It was just... Stupid.
I think your network reaches a point of desperation if an unremarkable movie franchise gives birth to a TV SHOW instead of the regular way around. Especially one that involves the table-scrap bunch. TV shows should at least come before the movie. Now I think SAW will end up having a TV franchise involving
I just saw a commercial for a show I know I'm going to hate: Rated A for Awesome. Aside from the fact that the premise is stupid and the characters look retarded, it also looks alot like Phineas and Ferb. It shows that almost like yin and yang to every good show there is a bad show. Uncertain
(Jun. 15, 2011  8:09 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: i remember watching this show called tubbytubbys and bloobla(something) when i was little,WORST SHOWS EVER

You mean these I wnt as one for halloween XD lol anyways on topic I now hate oh yes I SAY HATE Problem Solverz made it through 5 minutes of that show annoying voices, no plot, etc. oh and BTW I guarante you if you watch old spongebob episodes and lets say adventure time they will be similar you have just matured over the years
(Jun. 15, 2011  8:24 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: I hate every show on adult swim except for king of the hill, American dad, and family guy. The rest are just corny, or too gruesome to be funny. Anyone else feel the same?

Bleach? Kekkaishi? Ghost in the Shell? Cowboy Bebop? Just sayin' AS ain't so bad.
you forgetting full metal aclchemist as well
Yeah, what he said. FMA is awesome! Some of the best mainstream anime is on AS. (Most of it is, anyways.)
EastStenders oh god, ugh

I hate the show because not only is the acting completely bland and cheesy, the plot literally makes no sense,
however I must say, 10/10 on that opening theme.
Are we allowed to mention movies as well? I have one in mind which was such a major let down for me.