Should i start "again"?

Hello everybody,

To start with:
I'm a guy from the netherlands, 20 years old.

That beeing said, i was really really bored this weekend, so i started to watch beyblade again. Since i've been watching those episodes the feeling to blade came back, so i tried to find my blades (driger f and dranzer (f i guess, bought them at the same time long long ago) old and useless i guess) . I couldn't find them, but the feeling stayed so i was searching on the internet. That's how i came on this site. After reading abit and watching some beyblade video's (i don't know everything about it, but MFB is really awesome ;o ) i came up with this question wich i couldn't answer myself..

Should i start with blading again? The problem is that i live in the netherlands. So i think there isn't anyone around who i can blade with... And to spend alot of money so i can blade against myself ... I don't think i will like that for a long time. It's a strange question and you can't really decide for me, but maybe you guys can help me decide what to do...

Hope to hear something soon,
Drummie
hi welcome you should really get them if you enjoy it, you try get some of your friends to blade with you or go to some tournaments that are posted here.
If you believe you can find, or make others like and play beyblade with you, then ya get some. but if you doubt anyone will play, don't. it'll be fun at first, but you'll get board fast.

gd luck.
Well... that was what i was thinking. If i have to play all by myself, it would get really boring after some time. If i could play against others, well that would be just awesome... But since i live in the Netherlands... i don't think there are any tourneys wich are hosted here (because there aren't many people playing it). And about my friends... i don't think i can get them to play it Unhappy...

Drummie[/align]
Welcome to the WBO!

Hasbro is launching MFB (as Beyblade: Metal Fusion) next Spring, but I'm not sure if that will include the Netherlands. Eventually, I'm sure it will make its way over there, so investing in them may not be a bad idea.
hello and welcome to the WBO
you could look on the map and look for other people
Welcome to the WBO Smile

If you really like blading and have free time, you should start blading again. As BMF/MFB becomes more popular, I'm sure you'll be able to find a few people to blade with.
just get your freinds to watch the old anime and MFB and im sure theyll get pumped up to play again Grin
look, do what i did, invite a few friends over, and then show them some blade action, and get them hooked.
Hmm... Yeah i guess i will try to get them hooked again. Getting them to watch the old series shouldn´t be that hard ^^

Drummie
it would help if your friends were originally into it and had quit so you could rekindle there passion for it.
Yeah, that´s what i just did today haha. Maybe it's going to work. I got him into anime, so maybe i could get him into beyblade again haha.
Thanks, let's hope it works. Going to take some time though...