Should WBO make a format for remakes?

I think WBO should make a format for remakes. Look at the recent remakes, too heavy for limited and classic, due to it being too OP for the meta. Then I was thinking, how bout give them their own meta? It's an odd idea so I was wondering what other members would say, maybe you think it's a bad idea, that's okay, I'd just like to know your opinion so that hopefully in the future I have a use for all my useless remakes that I can't use competitively.
T_T If I can't have a format for hypersphere slingshock and speedstorm what makes you think this will work Btw I'm All in just sayin prob wont work
Just wondering I have too many useless remakes

(Dec. 09, 2020  4:47 AM)beykid44 Wrote: T_T If I can't have a format for hypersphere slingshock and speedstorm what makes you think this will work Btw I'm All in just sayin prob wont work

But also I thought there was a hasbro format?
Not enough bye on par. Everyone would spam Galaxy Pegasus/Hell Kerbecs/Meteo L-drago
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:49 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Not enough bye on par. Everyone would spam Galaxy Pegasus/Hell Kerbecs/Meteo L-drago

Or maybe one for metal one for plastic?
Also if you can use Hasbro remakes in Hasbro format why not TT remakes in TT formats?
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Definitely go under used I think.

Like the hasbro format

(Dec. 09, 2020  4:51 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Also if you can use Hasbro  remakes in Hasbro format why not TT remakes in TT formats?

IKR they banned those
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:51 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Definitely go under used I think.

Like the hasbro format

(Dec. 09, 2020  4:51 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Also if you can use Hasbro  remakes in Hasbro format why not TT remakes in TT formats?

IKR they banned those

Yeah, like the Hasbro format. Making a format specifically for remakes when they can exist fine rn isn’t the play imo.
Honestly I was just wondering but was thinking seriously WBO? Ban all the remakes in normal format and the good ones in Limited and Burst?

I found it appalling
The problem with something like this is that the format would end up getting abandoned. Any organizer who is serious about beyblade atm is either hosting standard or classic format tournaments. A format dedicated to late remakes would probably fare horribly.
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:50 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:49 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Not enough bye on par. Everyone would spam Galaxy Pegasus/Hell Kerbecs/Meteo L-drago

Or maybe one for metal one for plastic?

Not enough in each category.
Lol but I think I phrased myself wrongly I meant to say like rules and guidelines for a possible Remake battle that is fair for casual play