Should I stick to 1 bey??

In the past I had ALOT of beys but now I’m thinking I should stay to the one I have right now
(Jun. 01, 2021  4:00 PM)Aoikai Wrote: In the past I had ALOT of beys but now I’m thinking I should stay to the one I have right now

Your choice
(Jun. 01, 2021  4:00 PM)Aoikai Wrote: In the past I had ALOT of beys but now I’m thinking I should stay to the one I have right now

If you want to get better at the game, I suggest getting all the competitive beyblades.

Lucius The End
World Spriggan
Union Achilles
Rage Longinus
Brave Valkyrie
Glide Ragnaruk....

The list goes on, and that's a good thing. The first three I suggest would be Union, World, and Lucius the End.
Having a few is nice, but you could always buy parts separately to upgrade what you have if you don't want more than 1 bey.

Honestly stick to 2 beys that what I do but your choice

2 amazing beys
I have between 5-8 i use regularly but there are definitely beys i use more often
Tbh, the more beys you have, the more and more combinations you can experiment with
In MFB I have just the one and only Bey for me: earth eagle SW145WD

In Burst I collect some but I wouldn't say I stick to one. Just figure out what suits you best
Well i only stick to 1 bey since beyblade become too expensive to collect, which is Spriggan most balanced bey for me.