Shopping from shops in JAPAN with MOJ Shopping Service

Hi Guys,
A few people asked us about placing orders with shops in Japan. I discussed this the other day with Brad as well. Its very easy to place orders from shops. Sometimes, its much cheaper than YJ to get your items directly from www.rakuten.com or http://shopping.yahoo.co.jp or any other toy shops you may see around.

As far as pricing is concerned, the charges are our regular yahoo japan auctions charges plus 500 yen. The 500 yen covers the extra work we do for placing the orders. It could be very cheap especially if you place orders for many quantity of the same item. For example, if you place 5 quantity of the the same item, then it is considered a single item. IFyou order many items from a single shop, most probably it will be considered as a single item order. This can significantly reduce the cost of placing orders from shopping service as compared to YJ where you are charged per item/bid basis. If a shop has more requirements and want us to do more work, then we probably will charge the first two items seperately but this will be rare. If any one of you has any questions regarding this topic, please let us know. We will watch it and answer questions accordingly.
Thanks for the post, Azuma!
Very nice. I was actually the one who asked Brad about this the other day haha.
Thanks, I was wondering about this.
I hope you guys like it. Lets stay focused and bring out all the questions here so that we dont have to answer the same questions again and again. I gotta keep the cost of doing this low. As long as the cost is kept down, we will keep the fees down.
How do we tell you which item we want to have when we found one in a shop?
And how can I actually search for items on rakuten or something like that? Rinkya somehow never found results for "beyblade", "bey", or "bayblade" like it's always written on YJ.
Sasch Wrote:How do we tell you which item we want to have when we found one in a shop?
And how can I actually search for items on rakuten or something like that? Rinkya somehow never found results for "beyblade", "bey", or "bayblade" like it's always written on YJ.

You use the emergency bid form.

Search for: ベイブレード
hey my bid status is won, wat does that mean?
(Aug. 05, 2008  4:26 AM)rockblade2012 Wrote: hey my bid status is won, wat does that mean?
It means that you WON whatever auction you were bidding on!
awesome so will they ship it or..... wats the next step?
(Aug. 05, 2008  4:30 AM)rockblade2012 Wrote: awesome so will they ship it or..... wats the next step?

If you want them to ship it to you, send an Invoice Request.
Hi Guys,
Thanks for all the questions. I think Brad answered all the questions, so there is not much left for me. Today, we had like 4 orders for pretty much same items. Please send your info as detailed as you can.
This is what we usually need.

Item exact link, item price, item quantity you want to order and an item ID if there is any from rakuten or whoever/whatever.

I intend to delay placing orders for beyblades for at least 24-48 hours from now onwards. This is just to avoid confusions on the order placements. it really gets confusion when you have three guys with the name Chris and they all want the same dragons (and none of know any of these dragons...lol).
Please read on this forum as much you as you can. I think Brad and company has answered just about every possible question that you can think of. So, please you shoot your questions to me or here on the forum, please read.

On a side note, we really have been busy with our car parts. We just had a very large shipment and that kept us quite busy and might have delayed our responses. Apologies for that. I am putting up an image of our warehouse. I am sure everyone wants to know where their beyblades are stored and packed for shipment to you guys and gals.

I also have a bad news here. Some punk did some paint graffiti on the bonnet of that white Honda Type R. Lets hope and pray that I will catch that idiot one day.

My best wishes to all of you.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Aug. 05, 2008  9:09 AM)azuma Wrote: On a side note, we really have been busy with our car parts. We just had a very large shipment and that kept us quite busy and might have delayed our responses.

I also have a bad news here. Some punk did some paint graffiti on the bonnet of that white Honda Type R. Lets hope and pray that I will catch that idiot one day.

My best wishes to all of you.

Actually with my orders, you guys moved very quickly. I was impressed.

I hear Rottweilers are good for taking care of graffiti problems.
(Aug. 05, 2008  3:14 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Actually with my orders, you guys moved very quickly. I was impressed.

I hear Rottweilers are good for taking care of graffiti problems.

Thanks for the complements. If there are no special handling requirements, we are usually very very fast smaller orders.
Now, I just need a wild Rottweiler to eat that idiot alive. I will think about getting one. Thanks for the TIP.>Smile
I really don't understand how to do this Pinching_eyes Please, can someone help. I'm am thinking of buying:

Pegasus DX Set
Bull Starter
Sagittario Starter
Leon Starter

from Toys R Us Japan
You can obviously erase all the text that appears in the box beforehand.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Aug. 06, 2008  5:58 AM)DtD Wrote: I'm talking about for ToysRUs JP

so are we
(Aug. 06, 2008  5:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

so are we

I am so confused @_@
(Aug. 06, 2008  6:00 AM)DtD Wrote:

so are we

I am so confused @_@

you use MOJ to order from Toys R Us JP
(Aug. 06, 2008  6:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

so are we

I am so confused @_@

Yes, I realize that...but how. That picture says for bidding, you don't place bids at TRU; you buy it. I'm sorry, but this makes no sense.
You use the manual bid request form to order anything that isn't YJA.
Is that where you post all the information in sentences in the big box under all the other info?
(Aug. 06, 2008  5:57 PM)narushi Wrote: Is that where you post all the information in sentences in the big box under all the other info?

What? Speechless
(Aug. 06, 2008  6:03 AM)DtD Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  6:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

so are we

I am so confused @_@

Yes, I realize that...but how. That picture says for bidding, you don't place bids at TRU; you buy it. I'm sorry, but this makes no sense.
It's simple. Buying/bidding are the same thing, you are just telling them what you want to do:
  • Deposit Money
  • Use the Emergency Manaul Bid Request Form and tell them what you wish you purchase (refer to the image that Synesthesia posted)
After they have reviewed your request, they should send you an e-mail stating that they have placed your order. Then, once they have arrived, just request for them to be shipped using the Shipping-Invoice Request Form.