Shopping from shops in JAPAN with MOJ Shopping Service

do any of you know the full fee amount for ordering a beyblade set (leo = 549 yen) (maybe 1-2 pounds) from moj? i was having trouble calculating all of it lol
(Aug. 11, 2008  1:55 AM)DZ Wrote: do any of you know the full fee amount for ordering a beyblade set (leo = 549 yen) (maybe 1-2 pounds) from moj? i was having trouble calculating all of it lol

If you're going to do such a small order, MOJ isn't your best bet. The fees and shipping will make it more expensive than Toywiz or Ideal. I'd say go with MOJ if you're ordering all of them (I did).
kk thankz, i'll probably do a big order later, i wanna see an mfb vid for mfb vs wolborg ms!!!!
Ooooooooooooooops, sorry guys. I understand about all the confusion here in processing orders.
We are moving the website from aazumatrading to mailorderjapan on tuesday.
Once the site is moved, I will create seperate forms for orders.
We have two forms at the moment: one for manual bids and another for invoice/shipping requests.

I will create two more forms. One for shopping from websites other than YJ and another form for general questions etc. I will also create a table with a seperate link for each form link. Hopefully, this will make things easier.

Also, lots of toys r Us items have arrived. Some of them are already shipped out. The rest are waiting for invoice requests and shipping.

My apologies for the confusion.

PS....on a side note, we have holidays here till monday. There will be no shipping and invoicing these days till monday. Bidding is business is as usual.
(Aug. 06, 2008  3:11 AM)Evan Wrote: I really don't understand how to do this Pinching_eyes Please, can someone help. I'm am thinking of buying:

Pegasus DX Set
Bull Starter
Sagittario Starter
Leon Starter

from Toys R Us Japan
Hi guys,
If anyone can track this boy down for me that, that would be great.
I need your address for shipment. Please send me the address. i sent you two emails.
Please email me at mailorderjapan.com address

Thanks

Azuma
(Aug. 27, 2008  8:46 AM)azuma Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  3:11 AM)Evan Wrote: I really don't understand how to do this Pinching_eyes Please, can someone help. I'm am thinking of buying:

Pegasus DX Set
Bull Starter
Sagittario Starter
Leon Starter

from Toys R Us Japan
Hi guys,
I need your address for shipment. Please send me the address. i sent you two emails.

Thanks

Azuma

Well, Azuma the items I have bid on seem to be won but according to the site there's no recent activity on them in the current items section, can you be a bit more sensitive about my orders aswell; you know at least tell about the recent happenings about them(habipkenan@gmail.com)...
(Sep. 24, 2008  12:07 AM)ZenX Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2008  8:46 AM)azuma Wrote:

Pegasus DX Set
Bull Starter
Sagittario Starter
Leon Starter

from Toys R Us Japan
Hi guys,

Thanks

Azuma

Well, Azuma the items I have bid on seem to be won but according to the site there's no recent activity on them in the current items section, can you be a bit more sensitive about my orders aswell; you know at least tell about the recent happenings about them(habipkenan@gmail.com)...

How long have you been waiting?
(Sep. 24, 2008  12:24 AM)ZenX Wrote: AnnieDuck: ~2 days..

You need to wait for the items to be mailed to Azuma, which can take a while. Just be patient. Smile
(Sep. 24, 2008  12:25 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2008  12:24 AM)ZenX Wrote: AnnieDuck: ~2 days..

You need to wait for the items to be mailed to Azuma, which can take a while. Just be patient. Smile

alright; I am good at that...
by the way, thanks...
How long does it usually take MOJ to make the orders I wanted them to make?
And how long does it usually take until I'm being informed about the state of the orders, do I get some form of "okay, we'll do it"?
^Come on folks, many of you already ordered from Rakuten through MOJ! I wanna know if everything's alright because the RB's I ordered are sold out now.
Did you make an emergency bid request, and if so, did you get a response?
Yes, I used the emergency bid request. And no, I didn't get a confirmation or anything. I get the idea they might be saving up the orders to save shipping costs because various people order MFB from these shops now.
If they didn't respond to you, then most likely they didn't place the order. Sometimes emails don't go through with the emergency bid request form, for some reason or another. I've had this problem too.

The usual solution is to problem is to email them directly with the request.
Oh man, that'd suck so much. I didn't want to email them again so soon to not step on their nerves constantly, I thought they know what they're doing anyway. If the order really isn't placed I'm so pissed! There were some of the last random boosters and now they're all out of stock.
Yeah, sending a direct email has always been a sure fire way to get a response, for me any way. I really hope they just forgot to mail you back, but more than likely, your order was never received by them.
Hi Mate,
We dont need to save on shipping. We dont pay for the shipping costs 100% of the time. It gets reeeeeeeeally messy with those orders. If we combine them, then separating them get so time consuming, it costs us more time per customer and usually not worth the effort.

Yes, its ok when you do this as a hobby or for a few customers like when Brad started with us. But when you handle too many orders, you just want to get them done instead of saving pennies.
(Oct. 16, 2008  1:30 PM)Sasch Wrote: Oh man, that'd suck so much. I didn't want to email them again so soon to not step on their nerves constantly, I thought they know what they're doing anyway. If the order really isn't placed I'm so pissed! There were some of the last random boosters and now they're all out of stock.

By the way, your order has been placed for whatever they had in stock.I have been too busy and your orders are on my desk but not yet uploaded.

If you are pissed, there is not much we can do about that mate. Its good to be clear in your head so that there is no delay in your orders. We have been placing orders for all you guys without delays. Some of those shops have strange policies and we have to follow them. I will write more on this later. Its friday and there is alot to take care of before the end of the day.

all the best

Azuma
No, I know there's nothing you could do about it when it's out of stock, I wouldn't be angry towards you anyway. From your last email I know you've placed the order and that's all you're supposed to do. None of my being pissed was because of you.
Azuma, I hope my order will be placed soon. I sent a request using the Emergency Manaul Bid Request Form even before Sasch posted about his.

I know you're very busy, but I hope that it will be done soon! Thanks. Smile
So, I've tried signing up with MOJ. I recieved the activation e-mail and all that, but my account still doesn't work. I can't log in and it says I don't exist as a user. I don't know what to do.
Well guess what, I can't just surf the site. I can't even open it..! I use firefox and it just says "waiting for www.mailorderjapan.com" it just gets stuck or goes to a site with "Japanese brides" or something.
(Oct. 30, 2008  6:43 PM)deniz2099 Wrote: Well guess what, I can't just surf the site. I can't even open it..! I use firefox and it just says "waiting for www.mailorderjapan.com" it just gets stuck or goes to a site with "Japanese brides" or something.

Seems to be down right now.
Well, my Dragoon Launcher DX has been placed in MOJ as "manual bid" and I won the item, but I got another problem here. Another item, something like a kilometer counter for cars, has been added to my MOJ without my permission. I hope if the MOJ administrators will erase it ASAP, I don't want to pay 1800 Yens for something I did not want to buy. (Actually I only deposited 1500 Yens which is enough for Dragoon Launcher DX but.. remove the kilometer counter anyway.)

And when will my Dragoon Launcer DX be shipped? I know you guys are so busy but... 0Smile 0Smile 0Smile Confused Joyful_3 Joyful_3

I would be glad if you answer me, Azuma. Wink