Shopping from shops in JAPAN with MOJ Shopping Service

(Nov. 07, 2008  7:12 AM)deniz2099 Wrote: Well, my Dragoon Launcher DX has been placed in MOJ as "manual bid" and I won the item, but I got another problem here. Another item, something like a kilometer counter for cars, has been added to my MOJ without my permission. I hope if the MOJ administrators will erase it ASAP, I don't want to pay 1800 Yens for something I did not want to buy. (Actually I only deposited 1500 Yens which is enough for Dragoon Launcher DX but.. remove the kilometer counter anyway.)

And when will my Dragoon Launcer DX be shipped? I know you guys are so busy but... 0Smile 0Smile 0Smile Confused Joyful_3 Joyful_3

I would be glad if you answer me, Azuma. Wink

First of all, as Synesthesia replied, don't post such a message here e-mail directly to MOJ and 1500 won't be the only deposit you'll be making on MOJ as there will be the added comission, service, transaction fee and the shipping cost, so be aware of these...
Well you people are right, I should contact him directly. I hope if he signs in to his WLM account today. (Actually i left him offline messages that he would read when he becomes online but, anyway, I will be waiting for him. Joyful_3)

Thanks for all of your help, by the ways. Wink
I'm sure you've already e-mailed Azuma and received a response by now, but I thought I should post this up for anyone else experiencing similar problems:

Quote:Dear Andrew,
I think we have the item arrived with us. For some reason, its not be
registered. We will have a full registration tomorow and we will have
you in mind to track this item.
Sorry about the confusion/.

Regards

Azuma

It's really close to the holidays right now, so MOJ's probably swamped with orders from all around the world. Just be patient, and let them work through their inventory, you'll get your package soon enough.
Well I've been writing him through MOJ, through WLM for so many times. (He told me to write to him when he's online lol Smile) And I will write a mail to him now. Smile

EDIT : Hehe, they took care of my problem and they have sent the launcher. Smile Long live MOJ. Smile
Whoa, I just noticed that you don't need to use MOJ to buy from Rakuten. Why can't people auctioning on YJA offer international shipping? :[
(Mar. 17, 2009  2:55 AM)Commie Wrote: Whoa, I just noticed that you don't need to use MOJ to buy from Rakuten.

Depends on which store. Stores on Rakuten are independently owned. Most stores will only ship to Japan.
(Mar. 17, 2009  3:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Depends on which store. Stores on Rakuten are independently owned. Most stores will only ship to Japan.

Even though most only ship to Japan, it seems just searching beyblade from the international shipping or whatever page brings up results of pretty much every BB-XX.

http://search.borderless.rakuten.com/bor....tl=101189

I tried just going through checkout for fun, and got stuck at step 3 though, where it looks nothing like the tutorial to me...
(Mar. 17, 2009  3:11 AM)Commie Wrote: Even though most only ship to Japan, it seems just searching beyblade from the international shipping or whatever page brings up results of pretty much every BB-XX.

http://search.borderless.rakuten.com/borderless/search.action?sp.f=1&sp.sm=0&sp.vm=2&sp.k=beyblade&sp.l=en&sp.pf=&sp.pt=&sp.tt=&sp.tl=101189

Didn't even know about this. Very cool!