Shirayuki vs Beybladefoever GFX battle is over! We have a winner!

I personally enjoy Entry B, but my vote goes to Entry A, because it has a better flow.
i like B because of the effects it has plus goku is awesome!!
Vote count!
A:6
B:3
It's a close match!
(Oct. 28, 2012  9:23 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: Vote count!
A:5
B:3
It's a close match!

A has six votes, btw.

JCherz voted for A two posts up I think.

Anyways, indeed it is a close match. I am actually surprised.
(Oct. 28, 2012  9:38 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Did you create A or B?
It is supposed to be anonymous
Entry B.

People may think A is better but if you look back at the fundementals, it lacks alot. Too messy, the c4d's go off the color scheme, the fractals mess it up. Too hard to see the render, so the blending was too much. You haven't blended the c4d's in, looks like a stock, some fractals, a c4d and a render. Not that much compared to B.

B, the render gives a great color scheme due to the lightning on it. The fractals were used perfect IMO, just looks way better than A. The flow and blending is way better than A.

Overall, good job to both competitors.
Vote count

A: 6
B: 4

It is getting really close, but we can't say much since we have an entire week.
I vote B.

The whole BG in A is way to messy. I can hardly see the render because it's spammed with effects and a C4D. The fractals in B look very well with the render. It may not have good blending or flow, but better than A
why wont you guys just put up a poll say a or b instead of typing you favorites you could talk about it
With a poll, you can't consult the entries. It's way more helpful to understand why people voted for what they did by posting
Vote count:
A:6
B:5
It's gonna be hard to tell who wins here!
So looks like the voting period is over, entry a wins with a lead of one vote! Shirayuki should declare the winner soon, but im sure most of u would have figured out who won.
Dude its sunday for shira and monday for me.
Saturday november. 3rd read the OP!
Nov 3!!!!! Thats too much time consuming.
It appears to be tied! This is quite the battle indeed. We may or may not need a tie breaker, and due to the fact of a too long deadline, I decided to change it to Oct 30 Wednesday EST!
Oct 30 is tuesday. Should we have another round for a tiebreaker?
(Oct. 29, 2012  3:45 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: Oct 30 is tuesday. Should we have another round for a tiebreaker?
Confusedmug:
I don't always mention dates, but when I do, I get it wrong.

I am not sure that that is allowed. Is it?

Anyways, I'll stop the spam early, and start PMing me.
Voting the first one. Moderately nice use of effects. The text could get some work though. Second is getting better. I just didn't prefer it over the first. But good job both entries.
My vote goes for entry A of course, I like the effects ... Colors ~
I go for A. B is just...... no. B doesn't have any smudge, and the render looks like it was glued onto the background.