Shirayuki vs Beybladefoever GFX battle is over! We have a winner!

Quote:Insomniac. said:
"You want to challenge someone in a one-on-one match? Contact them first and get their permission. If they accept, send me a PM and you can go ahead and create a thread where you both can face off. However, a member can only enter in one private match per month. So you cannot be a participant in multiple battles per month. You can participate in tournaments though."

Anyways, I am supposing I do not need an approval, as I Pm'ed her already. If not, please feel free to close this thread, and I will wait for an approval, I guess XD

lets get this started! Remember, vote for 1 only, and give a real reason, not like It is so coolz!!

And btw, somebody be a jerk and CnC everything.

A:
[Image: animemusicsig.png]

B:
[Image: aaa.png]

“Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.”

Personally, I like A, both did a well job with the background and rendering, but A is more detailed, and flashy... Hehe, flashy...
You need to wait for the Approval -.-
(Oct. 28, 2012  4:02 AM)Synth Wrote: You need to wait for the Approval -.-

Reported my thread, thanks for the confirmation, haha, I am somewhat unsure about things XD.
Nevermind (Click to View)
Yeah, you should have messaged me first. Assuming that I was going to approve it and then saying "Oh, you can close it if you want" just comes off sounding like a jerk.
I vote for entry a its better in my opinion
Entry A, even if I don't like the font style.
BTW, one of the entries was posted in the general GFX thread, so I don't think this will be legal-ish
Oh, I almost forgot, voting ends Saturday!
next saturday?
I've gotta go with A...
(Oct. 28, 2012  5:40 PM)Luck Wrote: next saturday?
I've gotta go with A...
Saturday november 3rd EST

A: 5
B: 0
B.

A is nice, good flow and depth, but you over-did the blending. It is extremely messy as well. Text needs work as well. Focal point is gone as well. Ask Focus for that Tongue_out

B is basic, lacks blending, but is cleaner and well, nicer on the eyes. The C4Ds in the BG ruin the Flow, but the C4Ds/Fractals set on screen/color dodge/lighten/linear dodge help it a lot.

Both of you are getting so much better, KIU!
B seems a bit too basic for me. Although i do like the colours, etc.
~B got it's first vote xD~
No, 2nd vote, I beat ya. By 4 minutes

NINJA SKILLS!

Back on topic: B is basic, but it's doing great, as well as A is. Both of your styles are evident, but KIU both of you!
(Oct. 28, 2012  5:50 PM)Kujikato Wrote: No, 2nd vote, I beat ya. By 4 minutes

NINJA SKILLS!

Back on topic: B is basic, but it's doing great, as well as A is. Both of your styles are evident, but KIU both of you!

But i couldve sworn he voted for A a couple posts up XD
Oh wait... He was talking about my vote. How silly of me. Late nights must be clogging my brain up. Oh well, I guess my vote for B was a tad too late. If I had voted earlier, maybe it would have gotten more. Smile
@upper post super lolz

so ive been seeing and theyve been quiet a few battles with good results, we gfxers are growing. THREE CHEERS TO US!!
GFX REVIVAL TOURNAMENT!
My cheer it simply that. It's prefect timing IMHO, everyone's getting better, so a tournament will make the most of it.
B. I have said before, the simpler, the better!
The simpler the better i think A is more simple actually, the sig is spammed with a bunch of fractals in B
one more thing, this battle is not legal beyfoever is using the sig he made as his sig so we know the creators
Edit: Edited this post for the legalness of this battle
(Oct. 28, 2012  5:50 PM)Kujikato Wrote: No, 2nd vote, I beat ya. By 4 minutes

NINJA SKILLS!

I had already voted for A. I was merely stating that your vote was the 1st... Tongue_out