63.33%
good
26.67%
bad
5.00%
Stop, please ( I'll pm you about it)
5.00%
Total: 100% 60 vote(s)
(Sep. 30, 2012  11:23 PM)blade2113 Wrote: can you make me a sig with vulcan horuses and
Text Blade2113
also reg size like rest of you sigs
Use the FORMAT (if it is not followed, we will not do your request):
(Sep. 30, 2012  11:27 PM)SolGloActivatur Wrote: Its all cool i got this

Unless you wanted shirayuki to make it
Go ahead and do it, for some odd reason beyblade related signatures don't want to have working renders on my version of gimp XD

When will me sig be ready NO RUSH
(Sep. 29, 2012  3:28 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: and Dark metal, I am working on your right now!

Apparently it is being worked on ...

Might take a while.
(Oct. 03, 2012  8:27 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2012  3:28 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: and Dark metal, I am working on your right now!

Apparently it is being worked on ...

Might take a while.
Haha, I have to re-render it. It has a white background. Rendering for me is hard though XD

Take your time dude no need to rush.
Please make me an awesome sig.
picture: Sonic the hedgehog running very fast to the right
words: Run, Blue Blur!
Size: 400X150
Backround: A blue background
Srry I can't see it it's just a box with an image thingy inside. It doesn't matter, I'll get it from another sig shop, unless you know how to fix it
I can't even see your sig's picture, though! Just let beybladeforever handle it, sorry for all the trouble.
I can see it. It must be your computer's browser.
Can anyone tall me what my current sig looks like? It's just a box with a color image thingy. It is very frustrating. It probably looks cool!
What do you use? Because I use google chrome.
I use google chrome and I can see it. its sonic running with C4d and it says RUN BLUE BLUR
What kind of computer do you have I doubt that will have something to do with it but it might.
any chance you can maby get me a pic of green energy ring gravity destroyer whith like purple radiation coming off of it. do not care what size. thanks. shadow (: (>•-•)>
Good luck with your shop looks good so far
nope sig. im geting my own avitar. i just cant find a pic like that
Iv found some pictures but there low quality I doubt they will even be recognizable
yes they made an attack type in green
carp um i just cant find one whith the radiation