63.33%
good
26.67%
bad
5.00%
Stop, please ( I'll pm you about it)
5.00%
Total: 100% 60 vote(s)
could you maybe if your not busy change the background on my sig to the red custom one you posted earlier and change the colour of the letters to dark blue. thank you
Hey Insom, Can you resize this for me? You made it to big last time. Thanks!

If not, can you make this instead?
Background: Anything Awesome
Size: 500x200
Renders: Zero Kurogane and Shinobu Hiryūin
Text: The Prodigy and Team Salamander

Again, Thanks!!!

Also can you animate it?
(Sep. 01, 2012  1:29 PM)The Prodigy Wrote: Hey Insom, Can you resize this for me? You made it to big last time. Thanks!
He Didn't Make It Too Big Its Only 406X200
(Sep. 01, 2012  1:34 PM)NaLi Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2012  1:29 PM)The Prodigy Wrote: Hey Insom, Can you resize this for me? You made it to big last time. Thanks!

Really? because when I had it in my signature, it got removed... ?
(Sep. 01, 2012  1:37 PM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2012  1:34 PM)NaLi Wrote:

Really? because when I had it in my signature, it got removed... ?
When They State In The Rules That The Maximum Limit Is 500X200 It Means The Whole Signature Not Only The Picture
I want everyone to know that Shirayuki said I could help Insomniac around the shop so she isn't piled with requests. So you may request for me. Smile
(Sep. 01, 2012  12:33 PM)DaRk ObLiViOn Wrote: Thanks alot,also whats the difference between you and Shirayuki.

I am only here to check on this thread, but the difference between me and her, is that I make backgrounds etc. and she has one of my background copies. She can animate too.
(Sep. 01, 2012  12:56 PM)Kentblader Wrote: could you maybe if your not busy change the background on my sig to the red custom one you posted earlier and change the colour of the letters to dark blue. thank you

Alright, I will do that.

[Image: vgrGh.jpg]
You didn't say which animation, soo ........
[Image: hwp4n.gif]
[Image: W9BsO.gif]
[Image: k4RH9.gif]
[Image: AwsbK.gif]
Like NaLi said, the text under the picture counts too. So I will make it smaller so that you can add the text as well.

(Sep. 01, 2012  12:33 PM)DaRk ObLiViOn Wrote: Thanks alot,also whats the difference between you and Shirayuki.

Shirayuki is the master of GFX, he made his own custom backgrounds. I just do animations more Tongue_out

(Sep. 01, 2012  5:12 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
You didn't say which animation, soo ........
[Image: hwp4n.gif]
[Image: W9BsO.gif]
[Image: k4RH9.gif]
[Image: AwsbK.gif]
Like NaLi said, the text under the picture counts too. So I will make it smaller so that you can add the text as well.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're all Super Amazing!!!!!
(Sep. 01, 2012  6:25 PM)The Prodigy Wrote: Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're all Super Amazing!!!!!

Use the last one, ahahaha XD
do you have a link i can copy for the sig
(Sep. 01, 2012  6:35 PM)Kentblader Wrote: do you have a link i can copy for the sig

All you have to do is right-click the image and get the URL of it via new tab. Here:

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/vgrGh.jpg[/img]

Same thing as last time, just paste that.
ok thanks
Can I request again?

Creator: Insomniac
Can you keep my signature the same but replace Team in for the Kill with Team Atomic Dragon
I can't make sigs or anything until the 15th or something. Because my internet usage has sky-rocketed -__-

Tri will help you out though.
Creator: either
Background: same as pocketpulls lol
Render (picture): A twisted tempo anywhere, sorry couldn't find a render.
Size (Shirayuki likes 400x150): 400x150
Text: didjano. (no capitals for it please).

Thanks!
CreatorConfusedhirayuki
Background:What ever looks good
Render (picture):Black Dranzer
Size (Shirayuki likes 400x150):Avatar
Text:None
Instead of Black Dranzer can it have Link please,thanx in advance.
Oh ok.

Can I have a signature?
Creator: Either
Size:375 x 150
Text: Bobmcdoogal and Team Atomic Dragon
Images: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ryuga+AND...,s:0,i:115
Background: The same as my current one
Anything else: No animation
Guise, read the update in the OP. It explains a lot
Ok then,Tri can you do my request?
Ok then Tri, can you do my request but with no animations?
Yeah, I will do both of your guy's request.
Sorry for double post...

(Sep. 02, 2012  3:37 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Ok then Tri, can you do my request but with no animations?

Here is your request...

[Image: gWxky.png]

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gWxky.png[/IMG]