Shirayuki's sig shop!

Anyways, since the last sig shop didn't go well at all, I'll start a new one, a better one!

Format
text:
Pic:
size:
Backround:

example time!!

Y'know, it looks like you just took some photos and pasted them on each other. No offence. Wink

Good luck with your shop!
(Jun. 07, 2012  4:13 PM)Fantomu Wrote: Y'know, it looks like you just took some photos and pasted them on each other. No offence. Wink

Good luck with your shop!

Not really, I only used renders, I only used like 1 premade backround other than that I make my backrounds
Ah, kay.

That's what I did with my sig, aha. (iWarp) The only reason I'm using it is because I want a small signature but my computer got busted, and this is the smallest one I have which is already uploaded on an image hosting site.
Good luck with your shop bro,

Just some advice, try and take more time on each Signature, it's better getting a really good looking Sig than a lot of average ones right? (Please don't take that as me trying to be offensive)
(Jun. 07, 2012  5:12 PM)BlackCat Wrote: Good luck with your shop bro,

Just some advice, try and take more time on each Signature, it's better getting a really good looking Sig than a lot of average ones right? (Please don't take that as me trying to be offensive)

thanks for the advice
Not to be rude or anything but can someone request?
Hey you said you wanted a request. Can I have one with Tsubasa and the Aquila Face bolt with text The Aquila. Also make sure you check out my blog its in my signature. AABeyblades.blogspot.com and beybladesrus.blogspot.com
(Jun. 16, 2012  12:50 AM)AABeyblades Wrote: Hey you said you wanted a request. Can I have one with Tsubasa and the Aquila Face bolt with text The Aquila. Also make sure you check out my blog its in my signature. AABeyblades.blogspot.com and beybladesrus.blogspot.com

format? lol sig or avatar?